Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheap *** Sioux!

Originally posted by shiftyjedi View Post
    I was hoping that Wehrs would come out back on the ice only about seven years older, thirty pounds heavier, two inches taller, and go by the name of DiMarchi.
    Animal would've taken care of him in that case.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This isn't the greatest video of Frattin's hit on Wehrs, but it was as illegal and dangerous as they come. It almost makes me sick to watch it. I hope Wehrs will be okay. Has anyone heard anything about his injury or condition?
      Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Originally posted by Landshark View Post
        didn't see the Leddy hit but the Frattin hit was a fairly ordinary, if hard, charging penalty. 5 minutes was probably the right call with the emphasis on blows to the head but if Wehrs had had his head up, it would not have been that bad. Suspension is not called for, it was face to face, not from behind.
        He left his feet. That's not ordinary, it could have been called charging as well. Whather or not the hit is from behind or in front of you, it's still a suspension. Frattin might have gotten away from a suspension if he would have been DQ'd for the rest of that game, now the league will have to suspend him before someone on another team decides to send a message to UND players before they become a victim.
        Used RCA television $60
        Monthly Cable bill $40
        Watching Schutte Cry in the Penalty Box after he got cocky with the crowd earlier.
        P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S

Comment

Originally posted by PCM View Post
          This isn't the greatest video of Frattin's hit on Wehrs, but it was as illegal and dangerous as they come. It almost makes me sick to watch it. I hope Wehrs will be okay. Has anyone heard anything about his injury or condition?
          They said "Head Injury" last night when talking about him not returning. Which probably means concussion.
          Used RCA television $60
          Monthly Cable bill $40
          Watching Schutte Cry in the Penalty Box after he got cocky with the crowd earlier.
          P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
            You embellish that like Earl embellished every time someone made contact with him (cue EoDS to call me a whiner. )
            Whiner.

Geez, it's like clockwork, isn't it?
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Landshark View Post
              didn't see the Leddy hit but the Frattin hit was a fairly ordinary, if hard, charging penalty. 5 minutes was probably the right call with the emphasis on blows to the head but if Wehrs had had his head up, it would not have been that bad. Suspension is not called for, it was face to face, not from behind.

Well, at least you are consistent. This is the same stupid "opinion" you were offering up last night. Glad to see that you still feel Wehr's would be 50% at fault if this was a traffic accident for "being on the road at the same time". Yeah, and if his head was up, and his body was lower like it was, all he would have come out with might have been severe whiplash....or a broken neck.
              Last edited by Fan Forum Moderator; 03-16-2010, 09:21 PM. Reason: Remove offensive word

Comment

The more I watch that hit, the better it looks. Wehrs does duck right before contact because he knows a big hit is coming, and thats a huge reason the end result was what it was. Frattin leaves his feet a little, but his hands are down. If Wehrs doesn't duck, Frattin's hands don't hit him high. 5 minute major is the right call.
                Last edited by Fan Forum Moderator; 03-16-2010, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ExRider19 View Post
                  The more I watch that hit, the better it looks. Wehrs does duck right before contact because he knows a big hit is coming, and thats a huge reason the end result was what it was. Frattin leaves his feet a little, but his hands are down. If Wehrs doesn't duck, Frattin's hands don't hit him high. 5 minute major is the right call.
                  Hockey is a lost cause. NHL, college, it makes no difference.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I am a ****ing moron and should never be allowed speak about hockey again because I am a ******.
                    FYP
                    Last edited by Driftryder; 03-15-2010, 11:08 AM.
                    Originally posted by CavalryNate
                    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                    sigpic

Comment

The more I watch that hit, the better it looks.
                      Seek help.
                      Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

5 minute major is the right call.
                        His feet left the ice. The league is (badly, and way late) trying to set a standard. This will be treated as headhunting and 'intent to injure'. 1 game.

And as far as the Genoway hit is concerned, if anybody tries to compare these two hits, then you are a ****ing moron and should never be allowed speak about hockey again because you are a ******.
                        I think that's exactly what the league will do - lump these hits together. Fratty's a good guy who made a bad decision. Same thing SCSU fans said about Marvin after the Genoway hit. It wasn't until others called Marvin 'dirty' that they went overboard defending him.

And on the SCSU/MSU live boards last night, that's all they had to say about Frattin - cheap & dirty. So here we are - full circle.

Comment

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
                          And on the SCSU/MSU live boards last night, that's all they had to say about Frattin - cheap & dirty. So here we are - full circle.
                          Yeah but SCSU fans are scientifically proven to be idiots, so who cares what they say?
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

McIdiot, I hope you're doing something about that?! That deserves a 3 game suspension.
                            There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                              McIdiot, I hope you're doing something about that?! That deserves a 3 game suspension.
                              Man, you suck at trolling. Makes sense given your fan affiliation.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

There are several types of flaming going on in this thread.
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X