Annoying Commercials 2: Searching for the MUTE button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Annoying Commercials 2: Searching for the MUTE button

Make the Progressive Ads stop. The "Big Money" ad is the worst.
    Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
    1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
    1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
    2006-2007: 15-24-2
    2007-2008: 20-20-4
    2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
      Make the Progressive Ads stop. The "Big Money" ad is the worst.
      Weeeeeeeeeee! Weeeeeeee! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

The jerkoff in the State Farm commercials needs to be killed...and now!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing View Post
          Also, from listening to Braves baseball all summer.

"Looky looky looky here comes Cookie Cook's pest control' 30 times a broadcast.

I want to find that guy and remove his fingernails with a toothpick.

Between Braves Baseball and Thrashers Hockey on XM, I've heard that ad a LOT in the last two years. And in the radio ads, a girl sings the jingle.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Hmmmm. Progressive, State Farm and GEICO...I'm sensing a trend here.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
              There's obviously something going on, I'm sure the trades have discussed this advertising war. "Why don't we jog over to namby pamby land where maybe we can find you some confidence, ya jackwagon!" We have a winner.
              2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

If I see another ad for Corn Sugar, I'm taking a trip to Iowa and torching a cornfield. ADM can call it whatever they want, but it's still high fructose corn syrup, and it's still a cheap replacement for real sugar.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Don't forget Nationwide!
                  Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                    Don't forget Nationwide!
                    Or the General!
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: Annoying Commercials 2: Searching for the MUTE button

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                      Don't forget Nationwide!
                      NationPam?

Comment

Do the potty dance.
                        Wisconsin Badgers: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006 NCAA Champs

Comment

The Ladders spot with the office staff crawling around on their desks is simply disgusting.
                          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

The people I know always give each other $40,000 cars as gifts.

Comment

Pretty much any commercial with cars for the holidays...especially the lame *** Hyundai ones with the girl and boy singing jingle bells...I wish those two would be chopped up and fed to a reindeer.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The people I know always give each other $40,000 cars as gifts.
                                And you know that target audience is watching that show where the ad runs, and they say to themselves, "Hmmmm, that IS a good idea! I was unsure what to buy for my loved one, but now.....thanks Lexus (or whoever)!"
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X