Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MSU-M @ SCSU WCHA Playoffs: Funny Seeing You Here

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
    So then, in your world, it would be perfectly logical to start discussing Mike Ilitch in a Colorado College thread?
    I guess, as a quick goofy reference...especially if someone posted a picture of him.
    He is actually one of the better owners out there as well, he was a rather large contributor when it came to getting Minnesota another NHL team.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
      So then, in your world, it would be perfectly logical to start discussing Mike Ilitch in a Colorado College thread?
      MSU....Mavericks.....Cuban

CC....Tigers.....Ilitch.

Very astute. For the uninformed, most would equate Ilitch with being the owner of the Red Wings, thus not totally apropos for a hockey board, but for the truely enlightened, Ilitch was also the onwer of a Detroit baseball team.....the TIGERS. So in that context, well played mavsfan, well played.

Comment

the joke was different "Mavericks" I was making a play on words and visualizations. McCain, Palin, Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise, all "mavericks"
        A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
          the joke was different "Mavericks" I was making a play on words and visualizations. McCain, Palin, Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise, all "mavericks"
          Your post was understood. I was just pointing out where the Cuban comment came from in regard to stb post, saying his comment was somewhat relevant. Guessing not everyone clicked on all your links. I did enjoy the Palin/McCain reference though!

Comment

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
            Are we playing the "Maverick" drinking game? If we are, then I have to run to the liquor store to pick up some more beer.
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
              I guess, as a quick goofy reference...especially if someone posted a picture of him.
              He is actually one of the better owners out there as well, he was a rather large contributor when it came to getting Minnesota another NHL team.
              Don't lie, you like him 'cause in that picture you saw that big ol' collar.
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Let's stir things up a bit. Mavs in 2 games.

Just kidding everyone, I would love to see a game sunday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post

As long as it doesn't go to triple overtime. I have to be up early on Monday morning.
                  Originally posted by Skeeterman
                  Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                  "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post

Agreed. The way we've been playing as of late, and against Mankato in general, I'd say this series go to three games, with one being in OT.

Comment

yeah, i don't think anyone is predicting a sweep by either team this weekend. Mavs Friday, Huskies saturday and sunday.
                      This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                      www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                        As long as it doesn't go to triple overtime. I have to be up early on Monday morning.
                        Up early to go to work?

Huskies will sweep, without a doubt. For sure. You betcha. No way it's different than this. Huskies win and on to the Final 5. I've never been more certain.
                        Bob is making me concerned
                        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                          Up early to go to work?

Huskies will sweep, without a doubt. For sure. You betcha. No way it's different than this. Huskies win and on to the Final 5. I've never been more certain.
                          I'm going with Skeeterman on this one. He is the voice of reason after all. It says so right in his sig line.
                          "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
                            I'm going with Skeeterman on this one. He is the voice of reason after all. It says so right in his sig line.
                            And he's the Pope!
                            There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
                              yeah, i don't think anyone is predicting a sweep by either team this weekend. Mavs Friday, Huskies saturday and sunday.
                              Huskies sweep. One close game, one blowout.

Comment

i sure hope i'm wrong. a sweep would be nice. just have a feeling it will go 3 games
                                This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                                www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Working...
                                X