Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska Anchorage at Minnesota State Mankato ... Who Cares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska Anchorage at Minnesota State Mankato ... Who Cares?

Can anyone whip up enough enthusiasm to discuss this? If so, I guess this is the place.
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Re: Alaska Anchorage at Minnesota State Mankato ... Who Cares?

Important series for UAA. They are only three points behind UND for 6th place. Mankato would like to make up some ground on UAA.

If UAA gets their injured guys back, I like their chances of getting at least two points in this series.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

UAA sweeps, 7-2 Friday, 10-1 Saturday. Mavs have given up, I honestly hope they lose all the rest of their games for the season and most of next season. Maybe then something will be done about Jutting.

Comment

Originally posted by tunahead View Post
        UAA sweeps, 7-2 Friday, 10-1 Saturday. Mavs have given up, I honestly hope they lose all the rest of their games for the season and most of next season. Maybe then something will be done about Jutting.
        Here's some motivation for them: sweep UAA and if DU sweeps Tech (pretty bloody likely) they will officially avoid last place.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
          Important series for UAA. They are only three points behind UND for 6th place. Mankato would like to make up some ground on UAA.

If UAA gets their injured guys back, I like their chances of getting at least two points in this series.
          UND finishes the season home with Tech....6th might be a stretch but still possible.

Comment

Is there such a thing as a Mav fan who likes Jutting?
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by tunahead View Post
              Nothing will be done. There is no way, in the current financial situation where they are laying off faculty and shutting down programs, that they'll eat his contract.

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Is there such a thing as a Mav fan who likes Jutting?
              Probably, but I haven't met him/her.
              My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                Nothing will be done. There is no way, in the current financial situation where they are laying off faculty and shutting down programs, that they'll eat his contract.
                How many Years does he have left on that contract?

nice to see Grant Haddad & Gorham will be back in the lineup.
                Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                  Through the 2012-2013 season.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post

nice to see Grant Haddad & Gorham will be back in the lineup.
                    Yes it is good to see them healthy. Now the question is, will coach let Bryce play a game this weekend? I think he deserves a shot.
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

UAA cares. They've got a shot to go by Minnesota and UND this weekend. I think 8th place is probably right for the Gophers. Crank up the embarrassment level a little.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        UAA cares. They've got a shot to go by Minnesota and UND this weekend. I think 8th place is probably right for the Gophers. Crank up the embarrassment level a little.
                        UMN and UND both have two games in hand on UAA though.
                        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                          UMN and UND both have two games in hand on UAA though.
                          As if that matters to Minnesota. Minnesota won't win another game this year IMO.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Minnesota won't win another game this year IMO.
                            Hogwash!
                            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                              Hogwash!
                              CC, tUMD, and Wisconsin. Who they going to beat?

Comment

Working...
                              X