Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 519

Thread: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

  1. #141
    Say, this is nice. Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Wauwatosa, WI
    Posts
    34,266

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Jon enjoys these threads immensely and wonders if tUMD or tMTU fans would like to take Hokydad off our hands for a while?

    "I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

    2008 POTY

  2. #142
    :) crazytechfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    da Yoop
    Posts
    5,477

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by InebriatedMike View Post
    IM has been told that Northern girls are somewhat questionable and thinks he will play it safe and play it with a Techie.
    tctf thinks that's a great idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkness View Post
    tDarkness can neither confirm or deny that he may or may not be in Houghton Michigan on Wednesday night at this particular time.
    tctf is quite excited about this. tctf is wondering if tD will stop by tstatue site of her sorority so that she can say hi if he is in fact in the vicinity of Houghton, MI. That'd be tgreat.
    Loose and St Cloud go together. Like milk and cookies. Or bacon and porn. -Brenthoven
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    i heart ctf. sdhe is awsdome!!! best ooster ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Fooperese.
    Saying that ctf is awesome.
    Saying that ctf is the best poster.
    bb_dl chasing after a raccoon: "I'm going to make this *ing skunk my b**ch!"

  3. #143
    Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    A Headshrinker's Office
    Posts
    32,910

    Angry Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Jon enjoys these threads immensely and wonders if tUMD or tMTU fans would like to take Hokydad off our hands for a while?
    ******** width="425" height="344">******* name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WWaLxFIVX1s&hl=en_US&fs=1&">******* name="allowFullScreen" value="true">******* name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">******* src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WWaLxFIVX1s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

  4. #144
    Armed bigblue_dl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    32,928

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkness View Post
    tDarnkess wonders if anybody really has a shot with any girls while he's around.
    bigblued_dl thinks that this is very dependant on whether tD's girlfriend is around.
    Quote Originally Posted by InebriatedMike View Post
    IM has been told that Northern girls are somewhat questionable and thinks he will play it safe and play it with a Techie.
    bigblue_dl think IM likes jungle creatures.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

    RIP - Kirby

  5. #145
    Say, this is nice. Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Wauwatosa, WI
    Posts
    34,266

    Talking Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    ******** width="425" height="344">******* name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WWaLxFIVX1s&hl=en_US&fs=1&">******* name="allowFullScreen" value="true">******* name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">******* src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WWaLxFIVX1s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
    Jon just wants to see Hokydad lecture MTU fans on being a sewing circle. Jon also sees serious retribution if Hokydad gets Twitch Boy banned. Jon is thinking all of USCHO hearing the PK Ditty or seeing a picture of ctf's foot.

    "I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

    2008 POTY

  6. #146
    User Registered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rochester, MN
    Posts
    237

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    IM is so excited for this weekend! IM just packed his bags!

  7. #147
    :) crazytechfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    da Yoop
    Posts
    5,477

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by InebriatedMike View Post
    IM is so excited for this weekend! IM just packed his bags!
    tctf thinks that's crazy talk. tctf leaves for Grand Rapids on Friday, and will not pack her bags until 2 or 3 hours prior.
    Loose and St Cloud go together. Like milk and cookies. Or bacon and porn. -Brenthoven
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    i heart ctf. sdhe is awsdome!!! best ooster ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Fooperese.
    Saying that ctf is awesome.
    Saying that ctf is the best poster.
    bb_dl chasing after a raccoon: "I'm going to make this *ing skunk my b**ch!"

  8. #148
    Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    A Headshrinker's Office
    Posts
    32,910

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by crazytechfan View Post
    tctf thinks that's crazy talk. tctf leaves for Grand Rapids on Friday, and will not pack her bags until 2 or 3 hours prior.
    F2B&G would like to point out that procrastination did not serve Admiral AcPro very well last semester, and perhaps AA would be wise to consider planning ahead for a change.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

  9. #149
    Wildcat in Bulldog-land nmupiccdiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    12,304

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Madison is fun and all, but really it is the most evil place in that entire state. Northwoods cabin country isn't that bad, up there one can conceivably isolate themselves from the Wisconsinites.
    Plus, one is surrounded by FIBs up there at any given point in the year. Jury's still out as to whether that's a better or worse option...

    Diva is really trying to ignore the voice that's telling her to not be responsible and go up in time to have breakfast at the all-nighter...
    Last edited by nmupiccdiva; 02-01-2010 at 03:52 PM.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

  10. #150
    Does not work well for others
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Road to ruin (or Harvard whichever I find first)
    Posts
    6,366

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by crazytechfan View Post
    tctf is quite excited about this. tctf is wondering if tD will stop by tstatue site of her sorority so that she can say hi if he is in fact in the vicinity of Houghton, MI. That'd be tgreat.
    tDarkness can not be held responsible if a snowball is hurled at tCTF while she is working on her statue. But after the previously mentioned snowball makes contact with tCTF he may or may not come by to exchange pleasantries depending on rather or not he is or is not in the vicinity of the Michigan Tech campus.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    bigblued_dl thinks that this is very dependant on whether tD's girlfriend is around.
    tDarkness thinks bb_dl has a point.
    Just so we never forget.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando View Post
    *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
    Quote Originally Posted by nmupiccdiva View Post

    (insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

  11. #151
    :) crazytechfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    da Yoop
    Posts
    5,477

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    F2B&G would like to point out that procrastination did not serve Admiral AcPro very well last semester, and perhaps AA would be wise to consider planning ahead for a change.
    tAA doesn't understand how packing for a stupid trip that will make her miss tCarnival needs to be done promptly, nor does she understand how that is pertinent to how well she's doing in school.
    (Grade report: Still all A's)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkness View Post
    tDarkness can not be held responsible if a snowball is hurled at tCTF while she is working on her statue. But after the previously mentioned snowball makes contact with tCTF he may or may not come by to exchange pleasantries depending on rather or not he is or is not in the vicinity of the Michigan Tech campus.
    tCTF would be quite amused if tDarkness was to throw a tsnowball at tCTF. Chances are she won't be actually doing work anyways, as she sucks at making tstatues.
    Loose and St Cloud go together. Like milk and cookies. Or bacon and porn. -Brenthoven
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    i heart ctf. sdhe is awsdome!!! best ooster ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Fooperese.
    Saying that ctf is awesome.
    Saying that ctf is the best poster.
    bb_dl chasing after a raccoon: "I'm going to make this *ing skunk my b**ch!"

  12. #152
    :) crazytechfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    da Yoop
    Posts
    5,477

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    From another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkness View Post
    Yes we will, some time between tomorrow and after carnival, depending on how much work I have to do to be ahead before I take three days off of work.
    tDarkness really is coming up!
    Loose and St Cloud go together. Like milk and cookies. Or bacon and porn. -Brenthoven
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    i heart ctf. sdhe is awsdome!!! best ooster ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Fooperese.
    Saying that ctf is awesome.
    Saying that ctf is the best poster.
    bb_dl chasing after a raccoon: "I'm going to make this *ing skunk my b**ch!"

  13. #153
    Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    30,559

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    bigblue_dl hopes tDT will lead him to chase after something else.
    A beaver?

    Matt Frattin for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

    Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

    Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

    Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

  14. #154
    :) crazytechfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    da Yoop
    Posts
    5,477

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    A beaver?
    Why the hell would a BSU student come up?
    Loose and St Cloud go together. Like milk and cookies. Or bacon and porn. -Brenthoven
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    i heart ctf. sdhe is awsdome!!! best ooster ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Fooperese.
    Saying that ctf is awesome.
    Saying that ctf is the best poster.
    bb_dl chasing after a raccoon: "I'm going to make this *ing skunk my b**ch!"

  15. #155
    Beer me.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    If this is wrong, I don't want to be right.
    Posts
    3,758

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    tPlante26 thinks that tPenalty Boxers should arrive in tHoughton early and make a statue of a Bulldog humping a Husky.

    tPlante26 believes that this this statue should be christened as "Biddlyn 2010: A Drunken Odyssey".

    tPlante26 also may make an unannounced appearance at tWC, as it is an event that tPlante26 has not taken part in.
    Bruce Ciskie > PA

    Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

    Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

  16. #156
    Follow me on Twitter: @Biddco Biddco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Crystal, Minnesota
    Posts
    8,871

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by Plante26 View Post
    tPlante26 thinks that tPenalty Boxers should arrive in tHoughton early and make a statue of a Bulldog humping a Husky.

    tPlante26 believes that this this statue should be christened as "Biddlyn 2010: A Drunken Odyssey".

    tPlante26 also may make an unannounced appearance at tWC, as it is an event that tPlante26 has not taken part in.
    YES!

    Oh no...

    You actually coming?
    tUMD Hockey

    "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

  17. #157
    Beer me.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    If this is wrong, I don't want to be right.
    Posts
    3,758

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by Biddco View Post
    YES!

    Oh no...

    You actually coming?
    tBiddco: Failure on 3rd person. One beer penalty to be instituted by tPlante26.

    tPlante26 is short on funds, but believes that it may be possible to swing it. tP26 will be kicking this idea around until the last possible moment.
    Bruce Ciskie > PA

    Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

    Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

  18. #158
    Follow me on Twitter: @Biddco Biddco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Crystal, Minnesota
    Posts
    8,871

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by Plante26 View Post
    tBiddco: Failure on 3rd person. One beer penalty to be instituted by tPlante26.

    tPlante26 is short on funds, but believes that it may be possible to swing it. tP26 will be kicking this idea around until the last possible moment.
    Only if Plante26 actually comes. Biddco wonders how he will find a place to stay that is within 30 miles of Houghton.
    tUMD Hockey

    "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

  19. #159
    Beer me.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    If this is wrong, I don't want to be right.
    Posts
    3,758

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by Biddco View Post
    Only if Plante26 actually comes. Biddco wonders how he will find a place to stay that is within 30 miles of Houghton.
    tPlante26 is comtemplating busting out the heated mini-camper and roughing it......with a fridge full of beer, of course.
    Bruce Ciskie > PA

    Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

    Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

  20. #160
    Armed bigblue_dl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    32,928

    Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    A beaver?
    bigblue_dl was going more in the feline direction
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

    RIP - Kirby

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •