Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
    BPH may have to drink heavily this weekend, in solidarity with BPH's compatriots.

Edward Baltikahands, anyone?
    Jesus. H. Tap-Dancing. Christ.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      tBrenthoven would like to suggest making it an OFFICIAL Bender Weekend, and perform tCentury Club* also.

*100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. Digital clock or timer is strongly encouraged.
      Ducati thinks this would be a good way to celebrate the results of the friday night hockey game

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
        Jesus. H. Tap-Dancing. Christ.
        Lessee, here. t'diva would be dead. BPH would be comatose. I'd be comatose. tBrenthoven would think even tPlante would be one of those cases: "Man found with .93 BAC"
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by WFODucati View Post
          Ducati thinks this would be a good way to celebrate the results of the friday night hockey game
          BPH thinks this could easily be done during the hockey game. To, um, celebrate early.
          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

BPH may have to drink heavily this weekend, in solidarity with BPH's compatriots.

Edward Baltikahands, anyone?
            *****http://i30.***********.com/albums/c307/m00seonthel00se2/37498.jpg******
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Lessee, here. t'diva would be dead. BPH would be comatose. I'd be comatose. tBrenthoven would think even tPlante would be one of those cases: "Man found with .93 BAC"
              If 'Diva wasn't dead, she'd either be darn close or wishing she was. Heck, half a Baltika sufficiently got her drunk. Ask Flashy or tIG.
              Always a Wildcat...
              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

If 'Diva wasn't dead, she'd either be darn close or wishing she was. Heck, half a Baltika sufficiently got her drunk. Ask Flashy or tIG.
                t'diva tried to was IMing with tBrenthoven. tBrenthoven knows how drunk t'diva was.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Yyyyeeeeaaaaahhhh.
                  Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                  I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                  Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Biddco wonders how close Biddco will get to both those levels this weekend
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      Biddco wonders how close Biddco will get to both those levels this weekend
                      tBrenthoven says tBiddlyn should find out on F5 weekend, as tBrenthoven is ordering at least a case of tBaltika, and if demand is there, two cases. (see sig).

Comment

t'diva tried to was IMing with tBrenthoven. tBrenthoven knows how drunk t'diva was.
                        Ah, that's right. Diva forgot.
                        Always a Wildcat...

Comment

tBrenthoven says tBiddlyn should find out on F5 weekend, as tBrenthoven is ordering at least a case of tBaltika, and if demand is there, two cases. (see sig).

Biddco might try. But Biddco wonders how bad it might taste.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

BPH thinks this could easily be done during the hockey game. To, um, celebrate early.
                            Ducati could just take a shot of beer for every penalty minute the huskies get.....

Comment

Ah, that's right. Diva forgot.
                              That's because t'diva was drunkskied.

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              Biddco might try. But Biddco wonders how bad it might taste.
                              And tBrenthoven says that tBaltika tastes decent. Others would not have finished tBaltika if it tasted like crap.

Comment

bigblue_dl is trying to figure out where he should park his truck thursday night...is there anywhere by the DT to park overnight? bigblue_dl seems to remember that there wasn't when he was going to school.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X