This Week in ECAC Hockey Poll: Rebounding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Week in ECAC Hockey Poll: Rebounding

Which team is most likely to make a strong run down the stretch, despite a lackluster first half?
    Brown
    9.52%
    Clarkson
    14.29%
    Dartmouth
    7.14%
    Princeton
    47.62%
    None of the above will seriously contend this year.
    21.43%

The poll is expired.

Re: This Week in ECAC Hockey Poll: Rebounding

I went with Princeton. I think they've just had some chemistry problems. Clarkson, Brown, and Dartmouth have talent problems, and those are harder to overcome.
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

OK Q fans, I'll drink your kool-aid.....

I would say Brown. They've been starting to make a bit of a push. They're not in the basement, compared to other years. Heck, a miracle occurred for them last year, sweeping Harvard in the playoffs! Who knows what will happen this year.

Comment

Princeton ... IF, they can recover from their injury problems.
        Colgate '09

Comment

Gotta go with Princeton, the other teams just havent shown ANYTHING this year. I can make a case for Brown, however Whittet and the rest of Bruno have to do more because of the lack of recent success.

Comment

I bleed green and gold. Here's hoping the knights stop my bleeding with wins in these last games.
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

All of these teams seem to have a lot of untapped talent this year or are just lacking in "puck luck." I'll throw my biased prediction into the mix and say Clarkson is going to turn it around starting with a couple wins this weekend! (Ok, maybe not in Lynah... )
              BONESAW!!!

Comment

I think if they recover from injury, Princeton has the talent to make the deepest run.
                There are three things I have learned never to discuss: religion, politics and The Great Pumpkin.

Comment

Working...
                X