Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HG-YBI!!! Part 217

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
    Post #25,000. At least I lived to hit that milestone.
    Nice.
    Application for Admission to the WCHA:
    http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
    Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
    Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
    Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
    All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Death by shin pounding!

Watch out Ralph! Rock Doc is coming!!!!!!
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Watch out Ralph! Rock Doc is coming!!!!!!
        I think Brent is far more of a threat to Ralph. I lose ground to both of them every day.
        sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Death by shin pounding!

As long as by "shin pounding" you mean "roundhouse kick"
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            As long as by "shin pounding" you mean "roundhouse kick"
            I didn't say how he'd pound the shins.

Comment

HG is dying again. There's a shocker.

Comment

HG is dying again. There's a shocker.
                Isn't it a bit early in the morning to be discussing shockers? Besides, that's more of a TRP thing.
                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                  Isn't it a bit early in the morning to be discussing shockers? Besides, that's more of a TRP thing.
                  hehehe.

I like when my team scores 3 goals and I get to say "that's a shocker" while holding up the appropriate 3 fingers for the goal count.
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G
                  7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                  6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                  5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                  5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                  2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                  2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                    hehehe.

I like when my team scores 3 goals and I get to say "that's a shocker" while holding up the appropriate 3 fingers for the goal count.
                    Leave it to you young'uns to corrupt the English language

Comment

Leave it to you young'uns to corrupt the English language
                      And that little admonition... was post #69.
                      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

And that little admonition... was post #69.
                        Would have been far more fitting if wT had made post #69

Comment

Would have been far more fitting if wT had made post #69
                          Yes
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

*****http://cheezpictureisunrelated.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/129084156708315499.jpg******
                            Always a Wildcat...
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

______________________/\______________________
                              ..____________________//\\____________________..
                              _.._______.__.________///\\\________.__._______.._
                              __..______.._.._______////\\\\_______.._..______..__
                              ___.._____......______////\/\\\\______......_____..___
                              ____..____.......__.__////\/\/\\\\__.__.......____..____
                              _()__..____......._.____\\/\/\//____._.......____..__()_
                              __()__..____.....__.____\\/\//____.__.....____..__()__
                              ___()__.._____...__.____\\//____.__..._____..__()___
                              ____()__.._____.___.____\/____.___._____..__()____
                              ____()__.._____.___.____/\____.___._____..__()____
                              ___()__.._____...__.____//\\____.__..._____..__()___
                              __()__..____.....__.____//\/\\____.__.....____..__()__
                              _()__..____......._.____//\/\/\\____._.......____..__()_
                              ____..____.......__.__\\\\/\/\////__.__.......____..____
                              ___.._____......______\\\\/\////______......_____..___
                              __..______.._.._______\\\\////_______.._..______..__
                              _.._______.__.________\\\///________.__._______.._
                              ..____________________\\//____________________..
                              ______________________\/______________________

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                _
                                Busy day today at work bbdl?

Comment

Working...
                                X