X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU Gets Four Free Points - MTU at SCSU, January 8-9, 2010

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Truth.

On the phone with the Midget now, finalizing travelling plans.
    I am planning on driving up sometime Saturday too, I'll leave at the same time you guys do, some people can ride with me if they want.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      I am planning on driving up sometime Saturday too, I'll leave at the same time you guys do, some people can ride with me if they want.
      Sounds like she's not against being in St, Clooud by 2-3. That leaves time for Val's and some pre-gaming.*

*She's gonna be there with her roommate on Fri, and due to her roommate working at 8am Sat, they're driving back early Sat morn, and making a second St, Clooud run.

I may have to buy an extra Monster for her.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
        Hey I get plenty of attention on here with all you haters responding to everything I say

If you don't like what I have to say, put me on ignore, I'll try to not cry too hard
        Wow, that was pretty dramatic for someone that doesn't care about drawing attention to herself.

the state of hockey is good

Comment

Sounds like she's not against being in St, Clooud by 2-3. That leaves time for Val's and some pre-gaming.*

*She's gonna be there with her roommate on Fri, and due to her roommate working at 8am Sat, they're driving back early Sat morn, and making a second St, Clooud run.

I may have to buy an extra Monster for her.
          We should all drink at Chez rube friday night, after you're done with work
          The leave from there, if thats ok with you, of course.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

We should all drink at Chez rube friday night, after you're done with work
            The leave from there, if thats ok with you, of course.
            Well, AFAIK, MN plays Hahvahd (sucks) (c) on the boobtube. That'd work. I'm talking to the Midget tomorrow, as she's trying to figure out what Weldie (SCSU guy, cool guy, former poster) is doing on Sat.

And I might let you sample the recently purchased Redbreast 12YO Irish Whiskey I bought.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Well, AFAIK, MN plays Hahvahd (sucks) (c) on the boobtube. That'd work. I'm talking to the Midget tomorrow, as she's trying to figure out what Weldie (SCSU guy, cool guy, former poster) is doing on Sat.

And I might let you sample the recently purchased Redbreast 12YO Irish Whiskey I bought.
              ok, we'll see what happens

good thing i'm not going up to st, clooud friday night...

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Weldie rocks. What a camera whore he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                  Weldie rocks. What a camera whore he is.
                  He is. Although he did give me sage advice last year at Val's:

Me: Hm, large or small fries?
                  Him: Small.
                  Me: How big is the large? How big is the small?
                  Him: Don't order the large fries. Just.......don't.
                  Me: Okay.

(a couple minutes pass, I get my fries)

Me: Holy sh*! Okay, Weldie, you were right. Wow.

Comment

Last time I was there one of my friends got thrown out the door by security. We didn't see why, security wouldn't tell us, and he couldn't remember.
                    Hey... at least they didn't kill you.
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Change of plans for me...

I will probably, actually more than likely, going to both games. In regards to Saturday night festivities, I will probably not be joining everyone after the game unless someone wants to drive my husband and I out to Foley. What time is everyone going to Val's. I will meet you there.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                        Change of plans for me...

I will probably, actually more than likely, going to both games. In regards to Saturday night festivities, I will probably not be joining everyone after the game unless someone wants to drive my husband and I out to Foley. What time is everyone going to Val's. I will meet you there.
                        I nominate MEg.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

It's St, Clooud. Everywhere is a craphole.
                          FTFY
                          Always a Wildcat...
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Update, Weldie can't make either game. I don't feel as bad about not making the trip anymore.

Comment

I'll have to drive up separate since I just found out that I need to get fitted for a tux for a wedding I'm in in May. Closest location of this place is in Waite Park, so I'll just leave earlier (unless someone wants to leave earlier).
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                                Update, Weldie can't make either game. I don't feel as bad about not making the trip anymore.
                                I'm sorry you and Weldie can't make sweet love down by the fire.

Maybe you guys can meet up at the F5.

Comment

Working...
                                X