This Week in ECAC Hockey Poll: October Trends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Week in ECAC Hockey Poll: October Trends

Devout geniuses: which of these early patterns do you believe has the most longevity as the season continues?

EDIT: Whoops, the Union option should've read "... by a ratio of at least 3-1."
    An Ivy team will remain undefeated in league play.
    41.94%
    Clarkson will average over 30 shots a game.
    22.58%
    Freshman Kyle Flanagan will lead St. Lawrence in scoring.
    9.68%
    Colgate will lead the league in penalty killing, but come in last on the power play.
    9.68%
    Quinnipiac will feature three goalies with goals-against averages under 2.25.
    0.00%
    Rensselaer will be undefeated at home.
    12.90%
    Union will outscore its opponents in the third period by at least a ration of at least 3-1.
    0.00%
    Unsure/no opinion.
    3.23%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by ECACHL writer; 10-30-2009, 01:40 PM.

Re: This Week in ECAC Hockey Poll: October Trends

I'm going with the homer pick here. RPI may have a tough go of it against Yale for Black Friday, but I believe we'll keep a nice round number in the loss column at the Houston Field House for the foreseeable future.
    Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

I'll go with choice one, mainly because I have six chances to be right. Make that five -- I shouldn't count Brown.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
        I'm going with the homer pick here. RPI may have a tough go of it against Yale for Black Friday, but I believe we'll keep a nice round number in the loss column at the Houston Field House for the foreseeable future.
        I completely agree with you! RPI will have a nice round number in the loss column, but that zero will likely be preceded by another digit!

With that being said, good luck to everyone's team this weekend! All ECAC action next week!!!
        BONESAW!!!

Comment

Working...
        X