With non-conference action starting this weekend, I thought it was about time to get Pick'em going for this season. Here is how it will work.
-Weeks will run Thursday through Wednesday. I will try to get the following week's games up by Monday or Tuesday to give you a few days to make picks.
- Picks must be made before puck drop of the game. After that, its too late.
- You will get 1 point for each correct pick, 2 points for correctly calling a tie, no points for wrong picks. There will be a tie breaker at the end of the season if necessary.
- If you choose to modify your picks after posting (but before puck drop), please post a new reply with your modified picks. This will make it easier for me.
- I use a spreadsheet to keep track of all picks and results, but I am human. I try hard not to, but I do occasionally make mistakes in pick'em. You are responsible for checking your points and letting me know if I made a mistake.
- After all the games for the week have been concluded, I will post the week's results as soon as I can.
If you have any suggestions, or any comments on things I can do better, please let me know!
Most importantly, this is a friendly competition...have fun!