View Poll Results: Cheese Regional - Sultry Sixteen - (2) powerofyellowandblack v. (11) CROSBYNU63

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • (2) powerofyellowandblack

26 49.06%
  • (11) CROSBYNU63

27 50.94%

Thread: Cheese Regional - Sultry Sixteen - (2) powerofyellowandblack v. (11) CROSBYNU63

Smoking in the selection room. XYZ's Avatar

Cheese Regional - Sultry Sixteen - (2) powerofyellowandblack v. (11) CROSBYNU63

?
    "Yeah, because I知 the genius marketer, not a code freak like you guys. Besides, I知 wearing sandals so I am iconoclasting a little bit."

Frankenstein's Monster

Re: Cheese Regional - Sultry Sixteen - (2) powerofyellowandblack v. (11) CROSBYNU63

I'm going to hold out on my vote here until I hear from POYB about weither or not he steps up to the plate and makes a move on that lady who wants it. If he fails, Crosby gets my vote.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

GO CADETS

Re: Cheese Regional - Sultry Sixteen - (2) powerofyellowandblack v. (11) CROSBYNU63

How about if I make the move?

QUOTE=bigmrg74;4341450]I'm going to hold out on my vote here until I hear from POYB about weither or not he steps up to the plate and makes a move on that lady who wants it. If he fails, Crosby gets my vote. [/QUOTE]
    Cadet Crosby '63

Oh so very, very tired

Quote Originally Posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    I'm going to hold out on my vote here until I hear from POYB about weither or not he steps up to the plate and makes a move on that lady who wants it. If he fails, Crosby gets my vote.
    Evil! We had made plans for yesterday, but she had to cancel due to jet lag(like I predicted)...but she asked to reschedule. So Sunday is my chance.
    "Career highlights? I had two - I got an intentional walk from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets." - Bob Uecker

Read my blog! gbsportsguy.wordpress.com

Frankenstein's Monster

Quote Originally Posted by powerofyellowandblack View Post
    Evil! We had made plans for yesterday, but she had to cancel due to jet lag(like I predicted)...but she asked to reschedule. So Sunday is my chance.
    Muuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    Dance Puppet!!

You better make a move slick.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Homie don't play that!

Jet lag? From where?

Oh so very, very tired

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc3402 View Post
    Jet lag? From where?
    The Land Down Under.
    "Career highlights? I had two - I got an intentional walk from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets." - Bob Uecker

Read my blog! gbsportsguy.wordpress.com

The Land Down Under.
    You need to get on with this so you can show her your "land down under".
    "Yeah, because I知 the genius marketer, not a code freak like you guys. Besides, I知 wearing sandals so I am iconoclasting a little bit."

Homie don't play that!

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    https://members.iinet.net.au/~carlm/misc/jrnl_scrubs.jpg

Frankenstein's Monster

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    I would have gone with "Didgeridoo" but "Down Under" works as well.

It just happens.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    I would have gone with "Didgeridoo" but "Down Under" works as well.
    Well I barrack this bloke more than anyone, but if he wants to fang-it with this spunky sheila, he needs to give it a Burl. Just fair suck of the sav, mate, and I don't want to be a knocker, but he's gotta nut this out or he might as well be some poofter.

Frankenstein's Monster

Well, its a tie game right now with just a little more than 24 hours left to vote. Has POYB at least made a move that wouldn't be allowed on the dreaded Friends Ladder yet or what?? My vote hangs in the balence.

It just happens.

Thread Information