X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Apparently there is video from 1999 of Alan Dershowitz directly contradicting the argument 2020 Alan Dershowitz is making.

And, Laurence Tribe wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post that says Alan is full of ****.
    Dershowitz used to be a name that was respected...problem is when you have an ego like that you can never quite take when no one cares about your opinion anymore. That is why he sold his soul to Faux and its opinions because they kept him relevant when the world had passed him by.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The FCPA is one of the greatest pieces of anticorruption legislation ever written. Besides, even if we did repeal it, the anti-bribery protections in the EU & UK would **** anyone who found a way around the FCPA.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Wonder if this will concern our resident security expert?

I am sure he is "on the road" again.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Dershowitz used to be a name that was respected...problem is when you have an ego like that you can never quite take when no one cares about your opinion anymore. That is why he sold his soul to Faux and its opinions because they kept him relevant when the world had passed him by.
          There's also that little matter of those visits to Epstein's haunts and the sort of favors Epstein may have partially paid him with...

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Didn’t he say he’d block Bolton?

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              There's also that little matter of those visits to Epstein's haunts and the sort of favors Epstein may have partially paid him with...
              I am going to chose to believe he isnt a pedophile until proven otherwise...but man that would be quite the epic fall from grace.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I am going to chose to believe he isnt a pedophile until proven otherwise...but man that would be quite the epic fall from grace.
                I think he is. He has been quoted as saying the true age of consent is 14.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I am sure he is "on the road" again.
                  Looking for that server in Ukraine, no doubt.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I think he is. He has been quoted as saying the true age of consent is 14.
                    They would have to be that young to consent to go with him. No one with a fully functioning brain would want to spend 20 minutes with him.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

They would have to be that young to consent to go with him. No one with a fully functioning brain would want to spend 20 minutes with him.
                      I think you drastically overestimate his capacities, unless that includes the time to drive from and to the playground.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        I think you drastically overestimate his capacities, unless that includes the time to drive from and to the playground.
                        Actually it includes the amount of time he will talk about himself. Most likely I underestimated
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

LOL, you knew his people would tie anything MLK-related to rambling about the "witchhunt!" They are completely shameless.

It's exactly like the time Glenn Beck tried to tie Nazism to the word "empathy" when Obama used it in a speech.
                            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 01-20-2020, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              LOL, you knew his people would tie anything MLK-related to rambling about the "witchhunt!" They are completely shameless.
                              I wonder if she and George share a room. Otherwise I’d think maybe he’d have rolled over on her and suffocated while sleeping

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I wonder if she and George share a room. Otherwise I’d think maybe he’d have rolled over on her and suffocated while sleeping
                                Nah, I'm sure she cast some sort of invisible barrier spell or something to prevent that from happening...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X