Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    That's true. That ones not a lie. But, the House had/has enough evidence to convict no matter what evidence he's holding back. And if he has evidence that exonerates him he already would have spilled it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Haha oh man these ads are getting targeted. I asked slap shot today about clothing for Philippines and now a Filipino dating site ad pops up for me in his post
    Ask about hijabs and see if you wind up on the NCTC Watch List.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

You can see why Republicans are not going to be persuaded. Reading through the President's long list of retweets from yesterday/last night. Every single one of them is on a different planet compared to what any objective observer would take from the proceedings.

The bubble is real. It is alive. And it is powerful.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    You can see why Republicans are not going to be persuaded. Reading through the President's long list of retweets from yesterday/last night. Every single one of them is on a different planet compared to what any objective observer would take from the proceedings.

The GOP members aren't a matter of the bubble. They know. They just do not care.

The cult is a cult. I don't know why anyone would expect them to be any different.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Its a very clever ploy the Rump employs all the time. Multiple tweets saying different things. People who want to hold onto a bias see what reinforces it. He provides a tweet for every different belief or argument, even if they contradict each other. The person only sees what they want= a reinforcement.

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

I hate quoting Maggie Haberman's Tweets, but...

This will be how Dump weasels out of the debates this year. We're just going to get separate townhalls for each candidate, and Dump's will be nothing but paid sycophants praising him before asking softball questions.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Kicizapi Cetan

Two movies; one screen.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I hate quoting Maggie Haberman's Tweets, but...

This will be how Dump weasels out of the debates this year. We're just going to get separate townhalls for each candidate, and Dump's will be nothing but paid sycophants praising him before asking softball questions.
    I already figured he would bow out of them. Hillary kicked his *** in every debate. Not like it mattered because Americans went to the sympathy card for Trump and the ***** card for Hillary after viewing the slaughters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    No. You can't both siderism this one either.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    This reminds me, I need to pick up the new book "A Very Stable Genius" to see more of these true, batsh**, insane stories.

I already figured he would bow out of them. Hillary kicked his *** in every debate. Not like it mattered because Americans went to the sympathy card for Trump and the ***** card for Hillary after viewing the slaughters.
    To the contrary, it's because most Americans are morons who don't care who "academically" wins the debate on facts, policies, and substance. To the Dumpies, his brand of bluster, imprisonment threats, and innuendo was the winner of all three debates.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

To the contrary, it's because most Americans are morons who don't care who "academically" wins the debate on facts, policies, and substance. To the Dumpies, his brand of bluster, imprisonment threats, and innuendo was the winner of all three debates.
    True. I never could understand that. Who wants to go through life stupid and dumb? But, then I forget, ignorance is truly bliss. It's too bad we can't compartmentalize ourselves completely. If we could there's a lot of things I'd rather not have to think about.

Because why would we ever expect them to ever just once be truthful:

AP FACT CHECK: Trump defense misrepresents Mueller findings
    Fact check: Trump lawyers make at least three false claims during impeachment arguments
    Fact check: White House lawyer omits whistleblower, flubs impeachment timeline
    Fact check: Trump lawyers say GOP blocked from impeachment inquiry
    Adam Schiff Is Now Fact Checking Trump’s Lying Lawyers

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Because why would we ever expect them to ever just once be truthful:

AP FACT CHECK: Trump defense misrepresents Mueller findings
    Fact check: Trump lawyers make at least three false claims during impeachment arguments
    Fact check: White House lawyer omits whistleblower, flubs impeachment timeline
    Fact check: Trump lawyers say GOP blocked from impeachment inquiry
    Adam Schiff Is Now Fact Checking Trump’s Lying Lawyers
    This is the one thing I truly worry about after this administration. I don't think facts/truth matter anymore. And if they don't, we're all in big trouble.

True. I never could understand that. Who wants to go through life stupid and dumb? But, then I forget, ignorance is truly bliss. It's too bad we can't compartmentalize ourselves completely. If we could there's a lot of things I'd rather not have to think about.
    Let's be honest, the average man only cares about 5 basic things most of the time:

1. Where his next paycheck is coming from
    2. Where his next burger is coming from
    3. Where his next drink/joint/etc. is coming from
    4. What time is the game/fight coming on
    5. Who/what he's going to squeeze a few pulses into on a cold winter's night

southpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    "He's also doing the rockets, he likes rockets, he does good at rockets."

Let's be honest, the average man only cares about 5 basic things most of the time:

1. Where his next paycheck is coming from
    2. Where his next burger is coming from
    3. Where his next drink/joint/etc. is coming from
    4. What time is the game/fight coming on
    5. Who/what he's going to squeeze a few pulses into on a cold winter's night
    mookie does not agree.

Neither do I for that matter.

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    mookie does not agree.

Neither do I for that matter.

ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ

This is the one thing I truly worry about after this administration. I don't think facts/truth matter anymore. And if they don't, we're all in big trouble.
    Oh for Pete's sake.

OBVIOUSLY they don't! Facts do not matter to Republicans now! "Geez, the one thing about carrots is I'm afraid they might be orange."

Yes, they're orange. They're always going to be orange. For god's sake accept that they are orange!!!
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970

Thread Information