Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    There's also that little matter of those visits to Epstein's haunts and the sort of favors Epstein may have partially paid him with...
    I am going to chose to believe he isnt a pedophile until proven otherwise...but man that would be quite the epic fall from grace.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    I am going to chose to believe he isnt a pedophile until proven otherwise...but man that would be quite the epic fall from grace.
    I think he is. He has been quoted as saying the true age of consent is 14.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    I am sure he is "on the road" again.
    Looking for that server in Ukraine, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I think he is. He has been quoted as saying the true age of consent is 14.
    They would have to be that young to consent to go with him. No one with a fully functioning brain would want to spend 20 minutes with him.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

They would have to be that young to consent to go with him. No one with a fully functioning brain would want to spend 20 minutes with him.
    I think you drastically overestimate his capacities, unless that includes the time to drive from and to the playground.

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    I think you drastically overestimate his capacities, unless that includes the time to drive from and to the playground.
    Actually it includes the amount of time he will talk about himself. Most likely I underestimated
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

LOL, you knew his people would tie anything MLK-related to rambling about the "witchhunt!" They are completely shameless.

It's exactly like the time Glenn Beck tried to tie Nazism to the word "empathy" when Obama used it in a speech.
    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 01-20-2020 at 02:27 PM.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

LOL, you knew his people would tie anything MLK-related to rambling about the "witchhunt!" They are completely shameless.
    I wonder if she and George share a room. Otherwise I’d think maybe he’d have rolled over on her and suffocated while sleeping

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I wonder if she and George share a room. Otherwise I’d think maybe he’d have rolled over on her and suffocated while sleeping
    Nah, I'm sure she cast some sort of invisible barrier spell or something to prevent that from happening...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

One struggles to find what George sees in her.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

It's all part of the grift with those two...
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Actually it includes the amount of time he will talk about himself. Most likely I underestimated
    Of course. And there's also the necessary pep rally and motivational efforts before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    One struggles to find what George sees in her.
    He is an opportunistic weasal that is what. Liberals need to not make him some sort of hero he isn't.

It's all part of the grift with those two...
    This. They are playing everyone and the media is playing right into it. She burned half her bridges when she took her job so he is keeping her viable.

The game is rigged and everyone is being played.

Even after having his hypocrisy put on TV and twitter for the world to see Alan Dershowitz goes on CNN and says that he's been making the same consistent argument since Nixon. So, Nixon, Clinton, and Trump. Yet, he directly stated in his ~1999 interview clip that an actual crime is not required for impeachment. Now, suddenly it is and has been since the 70's.

Is there NOT ONE person on Trump's side who has an ounce of integrity? Just one.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/20/polit...uct/index.html

Washington (CNN)Constitutional lawyer Alan Dershowitz said in 1998 a president could be impeached even if they were not accused of a crime. Now that he's helping President Donald Trump's impeachment defense, he's saying something different.
    In August 1998, during the summer leading up to then-President Bill Cinton's impeachment, Dershowitz argued that a president does not have to commit a "technical crime" in order for it to constitute impeachable conduct.
    "It certainly doesn't have to be a crime if you have somebody who completely corrupts the office of president and who abuses trust and who poses great danger to our liberty, you don't need a technical crime," Dershowitz told "Larry King Live."

In the video of the tweet Alan exposes his contradiction for all to see.
    Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 01-20-2020 at 04:48 PM.

This video is even better. CNN is doing it side by side.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/har...ing-hypocrisy/

Decent article on Laurence Tribe calling out Dershowitz's hypocrisy.

“The argument that only criminal offenses are impeachable has died a thousand deaths in the writings of all the experts on the subject, but it staggers on like a vengeful zombie,” Tribe explained. “In fact, there is no evidence that the phrase ‘high Crimes and Misdemeanors’ was understood in the 1780s to mean indictable crimes.”

He explained that there was virtually no federal criminal law even in place when the U.S. Constitution was authored by the founding fathers in 1787. he went on to quote former Virginia Gov. Edmund Randolph, who argued on July 20, 1787, that impeachment powers were important for cases exactly like Trump’s.

“Executive will have great opportunitys (sic) of abusing his power,” Tribe quoted Randolph.

“Even more famously, Alexander Hamilton in Federalist 65 defined ‘high crimes and misdemeanors’ as ‘those offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or, in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust.’

Thread Information