Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1002

Thread: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

  1. #761
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    oasis in the middle east
    Posts
    44,218

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rube View Post
    Hillary does not strike me as someone who'd start a war.
    if she didn't hit monica, she ain't hitting anybody
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

  2. #762
    Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Black Lodge
    Posts
    34,088

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rube View Post
    Hillary does not strike me as someone who'd start a war.
    But, but...LIBYA!1!!11!!11!!
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

  3. #763
    Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    30,720

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    We don't know what Hilary would, or would not, have done. Either way, it is irrelevant, since she isn't president.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

    Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

    Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

    Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

  4. #764
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    30,888

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Chuck Todd’s MTP Daily getting the axe in favor of two hours of Nicole Wallace.

    This is the happiest day in scoobys life

  5. #765
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    120,357

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    We don't know what Hilary would, or would not, have done. Either way, it is irrelevant, since she isn't president.
    This is also true.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  6. #766
    Apartheid Loving Conservadem!
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    42,712
    Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Chuck Todd’s MTP Daily getting the axe in favor of two hours of Nicole Wallace.

    This is the happiest day in scoobys life
    Mine too...the guy should be off the air.

  7. #767

    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Living from my car
    Posts
    24,684

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Tucker Carlson: A voice of reason in the sea of propaganda.

    Wait, what?

  8. #768
    Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Black Lodge
    Posts
    34,088

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    Tucker Carlson: A voice of reason in the sea of propaganda.

    Wait, what?
    This is consistent with Carlson's "college loonitarian" streak. He's a xenophobe and wouldn't hesitate to bring back segregation and Jim Crow tomorrow if he could, but he's also an isolationist and is skeptical of the argument that America should be the world's police.

    Either that, or the prime-time lineup drew straws as to who would have to play "fair and balanced", and he got the short one this time.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

  9. #769

    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Living from my car
    Posts
    24,684

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management


  10. #770
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,823

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Well, he knows nothing will happen by threatening war crimes.

  11. #771
    Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    30,720

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Well, he knows nothing will happen by threatening war crimes.
    I would bet we don't have more than 5 targets picked out (all military), if any...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

    Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

    Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

    Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

  12. #772
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    120,357

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    I would bet we don't have more than 5 targets picked out (all military), if any...
    What's that building there???

    That's a convenience store, Mr President.

    Hit that. They love convenience stores! I always see them running the register. Bomb that!

    But, sir....

    BOMB THAT!
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  13. #773
    rock and roller
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Posts
    23,682

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Be proud, America.

    This is what you wanted.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

  14. #774
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    75,336

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Be proud, America.

    This is what you wanted.
    Of that there can be no question. This is what America wanted.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: No Heart

  15. #775
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,823

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Times is also confirming this decision was done without solid Intelligence to back up and against advice of aides. And congress bypassed of course.

    I am not sure how we recover from this. He’s literally shat all over the constitution that republicans are supposed to revere

  16. #776
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    75,336

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Times is also confirming this decision was done without solid Intelligence to back up and against advice of aides. And congress bypassed of course.

    I am not sure how we recover from this. He’s literally shat all over the constitution that republicans are supposed to revere
    We can't recover. The Republicans are all in. He has all the cover he needs. I don't see any new President being able to fix this mess after he's done. Just like Obama could not fix what Cheney did no one will be able to fix what Trump has done.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: No Heart

  17. #777
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,112
    The idea of the next administration being able to enter into some (any) kind of nonproliferation deal, let alone one more favorable than the previous, is totally dead.

  18. #778
    Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Black Lodge
    Posts
    34,088

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Doomsday Clock was 2 minutes to midnight last year, and should get an update in the next few weeks. Just sayin'...
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

  19. #779
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    120,357

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    We can't recover. The Republicans are all in. He has all the cover he needs. I don't see any new President being able to fix this mess after he's done. Just like Obama could not fix what Cheney did no one will be able to fix what Trump has done.
    I don't think we could do it in one term. It'll take that long to even show that we're under new leadership, get people to the table to talk, etc. During a second term of new leadership...maybe things will change a little.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  20. #780
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    30,888

    Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

    Quote Originally Posted by Stauber1 View Post
    The idea of the next administration being able to enter into some (any) kind of nonproliferation deal, let alone one more favorable than the previous, is totally dead.
    Yeah, executive agreements like the Iran nuclear deal are dead. It will be a requirement to have it pass Congress.

    Our credibility has been assf—cked right off the table.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •