• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch II

Not a fan of tartar sauce however.

Fried fish deserves cocktail sauce. Mookie makes his own
    Always overdo the horseradish mixed into the ketchup! Tangy
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: Lunch II

Excellent thread title

Grilled cheese made with mayo instead of butter is great.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I don't think they have second breakfast, Pip.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Disqualified for not naming thread "Lunch II: Lunch Harder."
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

grilled cheese with bacon may be the hands down simplistic winner in any hot sandwich category.

bu mookie used to like tomato on his. that always came across as making it too runny.

mookie had a job long ago in the lunch room at a cc. for lunch break every day mookie and the chef created a grilled cheese with bacon on a croissant. ohhh my... have yet to find a similar croissant anywhere else to recreate that, as the chef made them daily hisself. they were of a healthy size and the sandwich as huge, with maybe 6 slices of cheese and 6 of bacon to fill it. he would cover it on the plate with fries.
          if mookie didn't walk to and from work there is a good chance he would have ballooned upwards to top 300lbs

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
          Disqualified for not naming thread "Lunch II: Lunch Harder."
          let's not over add. as was mentioned at the roll up on the last thread, seeing all the free toppings requires restraint

Comment

Fade had a grilled salmon salad from his client's corporate cafeteria. It was solid.

Comment

Amber Marie had leftover butternut squash lasagna using butternut squash as the noodles. She made two pans of it, and that's pretty much what she's eaten this week.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I had to drive out to GD oakdale today so I made my first trip to hyvee. Meh. Ate lunch there, what I had was absolutely nothing special and they gave me enough food to feed three people. Gross.

Comment

Sunday, I had lunch at a nice hole in the wall Thai place. The green curry came highly recommended, and I had it with mango bubble tea.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I was in conference calls all day. Canned chowdah it was!

Comment

Tacos brought in for lunch and learn

I ate a few nachos at 3:30 for a quick snack

Brought home a plate and ate at 6

Fiancée was not impressed when I told her the sour cream was fine sitting out all day as I ate it.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Sour cream has a pH of about 4.5. You're probably fine eating it right after work unless the office was hot. I wouldn't eat it the next day though.

Comment

Toast w/ cream cheese, butter, then two with cherry jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Not a fan of tartar sauce however.

Fried fish deserves cocktail sauce. Mookie makes his own
                            Always overdo the horseradish mixed into the ketchup! Tangy
                            Major fried seafood dilemma in my household. I love tartar, my wife loves cocktail sauce. They always give you more tartar, and she gets ****ed.
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

I am doing a lot of breakfast for lunch these days due to late rising. Scrambled eggs, sausage and a croissant with a Polar Pomegranate Seltzer (Best Seltz on the planet!) at 11AM got me through the day.
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                              X