Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    A 90s Republican? Hey dx, I guess you're basically Newt Gingrich now.
    But I’m not even on my first wife yet!
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      But I’m not even on my first wife yet!
      And you're not going to divorce her if she gets cancer.... I HOPE.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Interesting read on Bernie Bros
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

**** no
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Seems like most of my friends are in the Mayor Pete Fan Club.

I'm still planning on voting for Warren with Sanders at #2. Biden is like 7th. Tulsi isn't even on my list.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              This is an instance where I'm inclined to believe it's because a lot of those accounts are run by the same troll farm organizations, shouting into the void from opposite corners of a basement office. Twitter is not a good measuring stick for the entire US population.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                And you're not going to divorce her if she gets cancer.... I HOPE.
                inshalla
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Rescind the Trump tax cuts. Cut the military budget by 1/3 (start by canceling that effing "Space Force" hullabaloo) and stop building the racist wall. Pay down some debt. Cancel the withdrawal from the Paris Agreement.

We have to clean-up President Fredo Corleone's mess before we start studying new programs.
                  fyp

Comment

Bloomberg ads started here a few days ago...already sick of them. Seeing about 3 per commercial break.

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

If you’re just getting them now consider yourself lucky

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        If you’re just getting them now consider yourself lucky
                        I've already resigned myself to accept that it is only going to get worse until November. I just hope I get a minor reprieve between the primary (March 3rd here) and the general. Not holding my breath though.

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Bloomberg ads started here a few days ago...already sick of them. Seeing about 3 per commercial break.
                          Steyer started last month, Bloomberg around the 1st, I think.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Makes me so glad that I've basically stopped watching live TV and have Adblock for YouTube.

Comment

Makes me so glad that I've basically stopped watching live TV and have Adblock for YouTube.
                              AdBlock is so essential I can't watch other people's screens over the shoulder who lack it.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Whoa there good timing

“ Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (D) unleashed a scathing attack on Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in an upcoming documentary as her former 2016 rival sits among the top Democratic contenders in several early 2020 presidential primary contests.

"He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-work-with-him

Comment

Working...
                                X