Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Re: Democratic Challengers 8: Candidates Can Only Work for A Vegan Farm Market

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    This is an instance where I'm inclined to believe it's because a lot of those accounts are run by the same troll farm organizations, shouting into the void from opposite corners of a basement office. Twitter is not a good measuring stick for the entire US population.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

there's a good buck in that racket.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    And you're not going to divorce her if she gets cancer.... I HOPE.
    inshalla
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Rescind the Trump tax cuts. Cut the military budget by 1/3 (start by canceling that effing "Space Force" hullabaloo) and stop building the racist wall. Pay down some debt. Cancel the withdrawal from the Paris Agreement.

We have to clean-up President Fredo Corleone's mess before we start studying new programs.
    fyp

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Bloomberg ads started here a few days ago...already sick of them. Seeing about 3 per commercial break.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

If youíre just getting them now consider yourself lucky

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    If you’re just getting them now consider yourself lucky
    I've already resigned myself to accept that it is only going to get worse until November. I just hope I get a minor reprieve between the primary (March 3rd here) and the general. Not holding my breath though.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Yep, still here

Bloomberg ads started here a few days ago...already sick of them. Seeing about 3 per commercial break.
    Steyer started last month, Bloomberg around the 1st, I think.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Makes me so glad that I've basically stopped watching live TV and have Adblock for YouTube.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Makes me so glad that I've basically stopped watching live TV and have Adblock for YouTube.
    AdBlock is so essential I can't watch other people's screens over the shoulder who lack it.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Whoa there good timing

ď Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (D) unleashed a scathing attack on Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in an upcoming documentary as her former 2016 rival sits among the top Democratic contenders in several early 2020 presidential primary contests.

"He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-work-with-him

Yep, still here

I liked it better when failed Presidential candidates just went away forever.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

I'd like some confirmation that she actually said that beyond the Hollywood Reporter, but assuming she did then yeah, now is not the time to settle scores with Sanders.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Itís being reported by Wapo now too so I assumed it was checked

She's still grieving over Epstein's death, I get it.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Itís being reported by Wapo now too so I assumed it was checked
    I wouldn't make that assumption! She needs to either stand by it or refute it herself. Or if she's on tape saying it then that settles it.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Whoa there good timing

“ Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (D) unleashed a scathing attack on Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in an upcoming documentary as her former 2016 rival sits among the top Democratic contenders in several early 2020 presidential primary contests.

"He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-work-with-him
    She always was a charmer.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Internet Nutcase

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    She always was a charmer.
    she's usually right though

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    she's usually right though
    About what lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I wouldn't make that assumption! She needs to either stand by it or refute it herself. Or if she's on tape saying it then that settles it.
    Sheís probably too busy getting her secret campaign going to speak about this right now

Internet Nutcase

Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    About what lmao
    "basket of deplorables" for one

Thread Information