This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM SHOCKED!

The Badgers have fallen out of the national rankings....*crickets*.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-20 Part II: Civil War

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      Who knows. Last year St. Louis was like in last place or something (don't follow the NHL that closely), then got on a BIG run and it was on for them.

Apparently over on the gal's side Hanzlick is transferring to RMU effective end of the semester. Thanks for keeping track of all these things for us.
      We can hope.

But look at the trend: 1-5-1 in last 7, 4-9-1 since 10/21. This against teams they should be beating or at least competitive with.
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
        We can hope.

But look at the trend: 1-5-1 in last 7, 4-9-1 since 10/21. This against teams they should be beating or at least competitive with.
        TG needs to get some sort of complete re-set over the break. Obviously whatever the coaches are doing is not working. More of the same will not accomplish anything.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

TG needs to get some sort of complete re-set over the break. Obviously whatever the coaches are doing is not working. More of the same will not accomplish anything.
          I don't have the answers but you are 100% correct.
          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

TG, more of the same please

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotch View Post
              TG, more of the same please
              Can’t find the pedophile state thread?
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                Can’t find the pedophile state thread?
                No I'm in the right place. Have you realized what an awful human being you are yet? Rooting for a terrible hockey team is the least of your problems, believe me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotch View Post
                  No I'm in the right place. Have you realized what an awful human being you are yet? Rooting for a terrible hockey team is the least of your problems, believe me!
                  Killer dude, glad I can get you riled up so easily.
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    And changing the line combos for the 6th time wont be the answer. Theres a deeper cultural problem with this program. And the fact that the coaches sound surprised and keep blaming it on the inexperience shows me they don't see what the problem is or know how to fix it. Hope I'm wrong but this is 4 years now of the same stuff so I expect the same the second half of the season.

TG needs to go on the warpath or something. Pull a Herb Brooks and get everyone to hate him and love each other. Something.

Edit: None of that is going to happen. TG is gonna do the same stuff and that's gonna be that. Hes had 4 years. If he was gonna change something like that he would of done it. Hate to say it but we should go after Rohlik. Doing more with much less. We take away his recruits (Dhoogies and Caufields) and he keeps doing better than us. Says alot right there.
                    Last edited by druzy192; 12-10-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

By responding to the idiot Scotch you are feeding his lame *** search for attention. Hes probably sitting in his mom's basement, sitting on the computer and trolling all kinds of sports forums.. and looking at pictures of women... because hes never actually talked to one in real life before.

So if you ignore him he'll probably go back to his under 16 mini golf forum and stop messing with this thread.

Comment

Jim Montgomery just became available (tongue in cheek).

Comment

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
                          And changing the line combos for the 6th time wont be the answer. Theres a deeper cultural problem with this program. And the fact that the coaches sound surprised and keep blaming it on the inexperience shows me they don't see what the problem is or know how to fix it. Hope I'm wrong but this is 4 years now of the same stuff so I expect the same the second half of the season.

TG needs to go on the warpath or something. Pull a Herb Brooks and get everyone to hate him and love each other. Something.

Edit: None of that is going to happen. TG is gonna do the same stuff and that's gonna be that. Hes had 4 years. If he was gonna change something like that he would of done it. Hate to say it but we should go after Rohlik. Doing more with much less. We take away his recruits (Dhoogies and Caufields) and he keeps doing better than us. Says alot right there.
                          I agree on all fronts with this.

Complete Fantasy Island thoughts: I also think Rohlik is the guy or DG, though I'm not opposed to someone outside the program like the dude at Kato.

I just can't bring myself to believe Oz has lost it. He was way more experience with college/USHL aged players than TG does, he should be able to get through to the players. Part of me thinks can TG now, make Oz the interim HC and let him try and clean up the mess in the 2nd half. If he succeeds, make him the HC and that would probably keep the recruits on board. If the recruits bail, UW is screwed because everyone who is any good is already committed for the next 3 yrs min. That being said it's probably in everyone's best interest that they have a great second half and all this consternation was for nothing. But it is hard to see much light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                            Jim Montgomery just became available (tongue in cheek).
                            I think I'm done with xNHL coaches, though he did coach ok at DU, right?

Comment

I think I'm done with xNHL coaches, though he did coach ok at DU, right?
                              Yes and he did well at Dubuque USHL team. Knows how to deal with this younger generation. Of course it's completely unknown what he did to get fired.....

Comment

• Mark Johnson is the obvious answer. Keep Oz. Bye to Strobel and Granato.

Comment

Working...
                                X