Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 19-20: Where We Kinda Want Clemson As Champion.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 19-20: Where We Kinda Want Clemson As Champion.

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    I'm not sure people are saying that Wisconsin deserves to be in the Playoff. However, the problem comes with the criteria that the committee has to follow. The conference champions are to get in, unless another non-champion is "unequivocally" better. If Wisconsin goes on to beat Ohio State on a neutral field, the night before the selection...how can Ohio State be "unequivocally" better than Wisconsin?
    Conference championship are a load of ****. It’s like saying the old WCHA playoff champion is better than the regular season champ. Hogwash.

Pick the best four. Not the hot four. Transitive property is for 12 year olds who can’t think critically.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Sorry but you are wrong. Wisconsin has two losses. One to Illinois. .
      Conference championship should be good for cancelling a loss of a team's choice.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Then don't play and prop up these ****ing games if they don't mean anything

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Conference championship should be good for cancelling a loss of a team's choice.
          Maybe have a trick shot contest too!
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Then don't play and prop up these ****ing games if they don't mean anything
            They mean something. They’re just not a get out of jail free card. They’re just another game.
            Code:

Comment

So OSU gets a go ahead TD when the wide receiver clearly flinched and it should have been flagged.

Interesting...

Comment

Maybe have a trick shot contest too!
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1npVhhH6IU

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

It was fun while it lasted.

1. LSU
                  2. Ohio State
                  3. Clemson
                  4. Oklahoma

Comment

I think OSU deserves to keep #1 after this second half. What a clinic.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Maybe, but LSU dismantled #4. We'll see.

Comment

They mean something. They’re just not a get out of jail free card. They’re just another game.
                        They mean something like $50 million+ to the conference for a single game, which is why they happen.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Conference championship are a load of ****. It’s like saying the old WCHA playoff champion is better than the regular season champ. Hogwash.

Pick the best four. Not the hot four. Transitive property is for 12 year olds who can’t think critically.
                          Again, I was simply noting the criteria that the committee has to follow. Fortunately for them, it shook out as easy as possible.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            It was fun while it lasted.

1. LSU
                            2. Ohio State
                            3. Clemson
                            4. Oklahoma
                            Yep. Thats what I would have too. LSU-OK in the Peach Bowl. OSU-Clemson in the Fiesta Bowl.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              So OSU gets a go ahead TD when the wide receiver clearly flinched and it should have been flagged.

Interesting...
                              On the other hand, the defender was too busy pointing, and not doing his job. Point once, and then actually cover the guy, and complain more after the play was done. The TD may not have happened if the defender did that.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                On the other hand, the defender was too busy pointing, and not doing his job. Point once, and then actually cover the guy, and complain more after the play was done. The TD may not have happened if the defender did that.
                                Neither of those players were involved with the actual play- the receiver lazily went off the line, and the defender followed him. Not part of the play or the missed tackles.

It was a horrible call- the guy moved twice before the snap- easy call.

Comment

Working...
                                X