X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    Sarah Huckleberry Sanders: I hate being called a liar.

Also Sarah Huckleberry Sanders: Donald Trump reads more than anyone I know.
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders, President Trump’s former press secretary, is considering running for governor of Arkansas: “I feel like I’ve been called.”
    jfc
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      jfc
      She'll probably win.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        She'll probably win.
        Her daddy has run quite a con there. She will have sh-t tons of money.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Final, final Republican defense strategy for Trump: Don the tinfoil, join the conspiracy

But as Graham knows, it doesn't actually matter what the documents show. The only thing that matters is getting the words "Burisma" and "Biden" into headlines. That comports with what impeachment testimony showed Trump wanted from Zelensky, which wasn't so much an actual investigation into Biden (which would have turned up nothing), but the announcement of such an investigation. The purpose was, and is to give low-information voters some buzzy headlines that help create the illusion that there is something to these Biden-Burisma conspiracy theories.

This is part of a larger tactic of Republicans to defend Trump by giving him exactly what the Ukrainian leadership narrowly evaded giving him. As anyone who watched last week's impeachment hearings knows, House Intelligence ranking member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., along with other Republicans on the committee, have spent most of their time asking nonsense questions — questions that often confuse the witnesses, because they have nothing to do with the matters at hand, but are loaded with buzzwords that reference the very conspiracy theories Trump was trying to force Zelensky to support.
          Over the weekend, it was reported that the White House hosted a meeting with Republican senators — including Graham, Mike Lee of Utah, Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, Ted Cruz of Texas, Tom Cotton of Arkansas and John Kennedy of Louisiana — literally so they could literally work with Trump on strategy for an impending impeachment trial.

Hilariously, many Republican senators, when asked about impeachment, have avoided comment by making claims that they need to remain impartial because they will serve as jurors for such a trial. But these models of impartiality think nothing of working with the defendant on a strategy to justify the predetermined outcome.
          The favor-buying is right out in the open. As the Washington Post has put it, Trump is using Camp David, a taxpayer-funded presidential retreat, as what a "playground" for Republican congressmen to. Using your money and mine, Trump is treating these supposed representatives of the people to a luxury vacation, and then leaning on them to help him escape accountability for his criminal behavior.

This goes beyond Trump's previously reported antics of using fundraising support to manipulate Republicans into supporting him. This is the spectacle of numerous elected Republicans choosing, with no apparent concern for optics, to conspire with Trump to thwart justice.
          Trump is often treated like an outlier, a man who is violating all the norms and laws and customs that supposedly defined Capitol Hill. That belief doesn't square with the fact that, at this point, pretty much every elected Republican in D.C., along with their entire staffs, isn't just tolerating Trump's Ukraine conspiracy but is actively participating in it. This is leading to a surreal situation where the very institutions that are supposed to work as a check on Trump's crime and corruption are, in fact, thick with co-conspirators. In the case of the Senate, it's fair to say that the institution is run by the president's co-conspirators.

In the face of that, it is impossible for anything resembling justice to happen. The only question now is whether the American public will see this and understand it, or whether the truth — that one of our two major political parties is in on the crimes — is too big and ugly to accept.

Comment

Comment

Sums up republikkkans nicely

Comment

Sounds like a court has ruled that Don McGahn must comply with the House subpoena.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Sounds like a court has ruled that Don McGahn must comply with the House subpoena.
                  That will be appealed and will eventually be mired in court until November 2020.

It's literally the Trump plan.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

So this crap over the navy secretary...I know everyone here (but scooby) still thinks our institutions will protect the country if he loses next year and won’t leave. But his pathetic dominance over the navy leadership this week is just sick. He’s bullying people like he has his whole life and I have no doubt he thinks he can bully secret service or anyone to listen to his orders. He is the king, after all.
                    I still suspect he’ll file suits like crazy if he loses and use the courts to stall and delay and hope for his SC buddies to come through.

Comment

I want him to try it.
                      Secret Service arresting him or just flat throwing him out would be glorious.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I may have skimmed the Constitution articles too fast tonight, but there isn't anything explicitly stating that he has to leave...
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          So this crap over the navy secretary...I know everyone here (but scooby) still thinks our institutions will protect the country if he loses next year and won’t leave. But his pathetic dominance over the navy leadership this week is just sick. He’s bullying people like he has his whole life and I have no doubt he thinks he can bully secret service or anyone to listen to his orders. He is the king, after all.
                          I still suspect he’ll file suits like crazy if he loses and use the courts to stall and delay and hope for his SC buddies to come through.
                          The spinelessness of our government officials toward this guy is maybe my biggest disappointment in all this.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            The spinelessness of our government officials toward this guy is maybe my biggest disappointment in all this.
                            I am on board with this sentiment.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

"Folksy" Louisiana Senator walked back his claim that it could be Ukraine that hacked the DNC. And then added "“There’s a lot of evidence Ukraine tried to meddle in the election in 2016."

Because a few op-eds in Ukrainian media condemning Trump for supporting Putin on Crimea is the same thing as the finding that "The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion," --leading to indictments of 13 Russians and 3 Russian entities.
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

"Folksy" Louisiana Senator walked back his claim that it could be Ukraine that hacked the DNC. And then added "“There’s a lot of evidence Ukraine tried to meddle in the election in 2016."

Because a few op-eds in Ukrainian media condemning Trump for supporting Putin on Crimea is the same thing as the finding that "The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion," --leading to indictments of 13 Russians and 3 Russian entities.
                                Why is he backing down? It gains him nothing. He's already a moron. Going full moron makes no sense.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X