X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Our President is Chris Farley from The Chris Farley Show...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Can’t make this up - per NYT

“ Breaking News: Rudy Giuliani, President Donald J. Trump's personal lawyer, has been in Budapest and Kyiv this week to talk with former Ukrainian prosecutors for a documentary series intended to debunk the impeachment case.”

Comment

LOL, despite the source: https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...34244673818624

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...b-rule/568351/
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Really cause when I travel abroad they never ask what side of the aisle I am on they just say "Trump is a moron" and laugh. They dont differentiate any more than we do when talking about them.
              Yeah, that's what I've heard and that's what I fear.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Really cause when I travel abroad they never ask what side of the aisle I am on they just say "Trump is a moron" and laugh. They dont differentiate any more than we do when talking about them.
                    By Joey Bag-of-Croissants, yeah, but who cares? Policy people know exactly who is at fault, here. They laughed at Dubya, they respected Obama, now they're having a belly laugh at Dump. They distinguish, there are morons in their countries (Boris Johnson, Marine Le Pen, etc) too.

If the AfD took over Germany I wouldn't blame the Germans, I'd blame the German right. That's who the rat finks would be, just like here.

We're relearning the lesson of the Founders: beware the mob. Since we're Plutocratic we've always been set up to protect against the left mob because they would do terrible things like nationalize the whale oil industry or free the slaves. We haven't put in place guard rails against the right mob who do fine things like launch genocides while protecting private fortunes.

Time to put up some protections against mob rule from the right.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 12-04-2019, 12:15 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well this counsel is better...but not by much. He is now talking about how bad nepotism is wrong...I dont think he is proving the point he thinks he is.

edit: I take it back...this guy is an idiot.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        By Joey bag-of-croissants, yeah, but who cares? Policy people know exactly who is at fault, here. They laughed at Dubya, they respected Obama, now they're having a belly laugh at Dump. They distinguish, there are morons in their countries (Boris Johnson, Marine Le Pen, etc) too.

if the AfD took over Germany I wouldn't blame the Germans, I'd blame the German right. That's who the rat finks would be, just like here.
                        And that is why you fail...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Turley was in favor of Bill Clinton's impeachment. So, his entire argument today is ****ing laughable.

Comment

Obviously Noah Feldman is part of the Jew Coup
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Can’t make this up - per NYT

“ Breaking News: Rudy Giuliani, President Donald J. Trump's personal lawyer, has been in Budapest and Kyiv this week to talk with former Ukrainian prosecutors for a documentary series intended to debunk the impeachment case.”
                              Makes sense if you think about it. Giuliani is dead to rights with the SDNY prosecutors now that his partner has squealed and turned over evidence, so his only hope of avoiding jail time is to stay in Chump's good graces to get a pardon. He's basically pushing all of his remaining chips into the middle of the table and hoping to get the one card he desperately needs.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

True, but they also know that the vast majority of us who travel abroad aren't the MAGA xenophobes who put him in office. What is it, something like 42% of Americans have a valid passport? Granted, that's increased quite a bit from the 90s and 2000s.

Comment

Working...
                                X