This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Well, it basically does. I have no cite for this but I'd bet Republicans have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more guns per capita than Democrats. All the fondlers and hoarders and preppers are Republican.
    Unless they start growing extra arms, they can still only fire two at a time.

Wait... maybe extra arms will be the result from the environmental rollbacks...
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      I’ve found, at least anecdotally on Facebook, there’s a fairly high percentage of people who say they’re apolitical, think both parties are bad, or preach about how things would be better if we just talked like the old days, but who also end up posting right-leaning or anti-Clinton/Obama memes once election time rolls around.
      They're concerned!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        While I think Trump should leave the little girl alone, let her be a beacon of light to help save the environment, there is a huge difference between Greta and Barron. Barron didn't enter into the public light on his own accord. Greta and/or her parents had to expect the pushback from other children like Agent Orange, and been prepared for it. Barron is just a simple child born to simple-minded parents who probably didn't prepare him for this type of exposure.
        You just did the same damm thing the law professor did. Mentioned his name.

How dare you attack the poor innocent child.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Many liberals have firearms, we just don't have 15 of them that we stroke every night for our jollies.
          Leave Drew out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            I’ve found, at least anecdotally on Facebook, there’s a fairly high percentage of people who say they’re apolitical, think both parties are bad, or preach about how things would be better if we just talked like the old days, but who also end up posting right-leaning or anti-Clinton/Obama memes once election time rolls around.
            I posted a theory about what "independent" or "undecided" means a month or two ago. I haven't thought much about it, but worth bringing up again.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            I think the undecided window is real, but we're making a massive mistake in assuming it's the same people. That window shifts up and down the field and has a different width.

With an election of Romney-Obama, the undecided window might look like:
            <------------Field------------>
            ..................<------>............. (Window)

Obama vs. Dump:
            ................................<-->.....

Hillary vs. Dump (2016, only knowing what we knew on 11/8/2016)
            ..............<---------->............

Hillary vs. Dump (2016, only knowing what we knew know now)
            ...........................<--------->

We've (maybe just the average dummy like me) have assumed they're always "centrists" and "independents". They aren't. They always move. This year the undecideds are right-wingers who haven't decided whether they can pull the lever for a nazi and live with themselves.

This is probably all PolySci 101, but whatever.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Leave Rube out of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                That doesnt happen til after next November...

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I posted a theory about what "independent" or "undecided" means a month or two ago. I haven't thought much about it, but worth bringing up again.
                  One poll I find interesting is Trafalgar, who does the “neighbor” poll. They believe people will be shy or unwilling to share who they are voting for, but will feel free to share who they think their neighbor is voting for. It has a high tendency to skew to the right.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/11/10/pollster_who_got_it_right_in_2016_does_it_again_13 8621.html
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Yeah Soros is the Art Vandelay of Western Civilization Destruction...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      One poll I find interesting is Trafalgar, who does the “neighbor” poll. They believe people will be shy or unwilling to share who they are voting for, but will feel free to share who they think their neighbor is voting for. It has a high tendency to skew to the right.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...in_138621.html
                      Quoting for the link.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Quoting for the link.
                        Recent formatting change? I swear it used to auto link on mobile.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Meanwhile the Senate just confirmed this guy.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I heard a report on the radio at lunch that Trump is considering participating in the Senate Trial. The Republican Senators are telling the White House to stay out of it.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nice datamined nugget here.

Comment

Trump's support of American Jews is beyond reproach.

Comment

Working...
                                X