This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Pelosi asking the House to move forward with articles of impeachment.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Kind of shocking that it was the female witness yesterday that used Barron as a prop to make a point and then apologized later. The sanctimony on the right about it is rich but they'll make a lot of hay on it. Any time a Democrat does that it's wrong, every time someone on the right does it it's right. Pretty interesting dynamic. The conversations I have had already today confirm exactly that.
      Ladies and gentlemen, the wife of the man who has ripped thousands of minor children away from their parents, and thrown them in cages.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Ladies and gentlemen, the wife of the man who has ripped thousands of minor children away from their parents, and thrown them in cages.
        Yeah, I doubt that argument would have swayed the person I spoke to this morning. Good point though. I hadn't made the connection yet.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          The comments on the tweet are fun. In a sad, horrifying way.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Well, as a supposed Democrat said this morning to me, "you're trying to impeach him, you have to be perfect, now all they're going to talk about is this and not what Trump did wrong". I said, "They're not talking about what Trump did wrong anyway." and Democrat said, "Doesn't matter, Democrats don't do this kind of stuff, we have to be perfect". What about the apology I said, Democrat said "apology makes no difference".

Fun conversations I get to have.
            That person isn't wrong.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              If you’re gonna talk about kids, talk about how you’d date them if they weren’t your child. That’s cool.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                That person isn't wrong.
                Yeah, but mistakes are going to be made. We're all human. To expect perfection out of everyone involved in this process that isn't an R is insane.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  Pelosi asking the House to move forward with articles of impeachment.
                  Good for her. I don't feel there's a specific need to impeach Chump's sorry azz by Christmas but there's also no reason to diddlefuk here. The crimes are plain as day so start drafting the articles of impeachment.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Good for her. I don't feel there's a specific need to impeach Chump's sorry azz by Christmas but there's also no reason to diddlefuk here. The crimes are plain as day so start drafting the articles of impeachment.
                    I also like the idea of a span of time between the trial and the election to reveal and publicize the lies that will come out of the R's defense. It won't convince the R base, but it might help the effort to engage the fringe voters and Ds who stayed home in '16. And we need every little thing we can get. In battleground states (like WI), this game will be won in the corners.
                    Last edited by burd; 12-05-2019, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      I also like the idea of a span of time between the trial and the election to reveal and publicize the lies that will come out of the R's defense. It won't convince the R base, but it might help the effort to engage the fringe voters and Ds who stayed home in '16. And we need every little thing we can get. In battleground states (like WI), this game will be won in the corners.
                      I think this is basically The Plan. It's a forgone conclusion the R's will stick their fingers in the ears and not listen to anything and then vote for Dump. So, let all the evidence come out and then hoist the Rs on their own petard. Their lies to cover themselves would be egregious in any case because they are wrong on the merits. Now add in their usual posturing and the simple fact that people like Collins and Nunes and Jordan are dumb as a stump. There's going to be a trillion delicious soundbites of them saying ridiculous things. Blanket the airwaves with them -- destroy them with their own lies.

The R voters will never see it because they have been brainwashed by the Echo Chamber, but what percentage of the public actually is in that killing jar? Maybe 25%, tops. Even though those people will come out of this even more super-strength resentful and angry, they still can only vote once.

Meanwhile, the rest of the country will be revolted by how low R has sunk and how unreasonable their voters are. Some of them will be disgusted or alarmed enough to join us in fumigating them.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 12-05-2019, 10:14 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Well, as a supposed Democrat said this morning to me, "you're trying to impeach him, you have to be perfect, now all they're going to talk about is this and not what Trump did wrong". I said, "They're not talking about what Trump did wrong anyway." and Democrat said, "Doesn't matter, Democrats don't do this kind of stuff, we have to be perfect". What about the apology I said, Democrat said "apology makes no difference".

Fun conversations I get to have.
                        I mean no disrespect, but the person you were talking to is a friggin Trump Level moron.

People are acting like she said something bad about the kid...she mentioned his name. She said Trump cant give him a title. He cant. THE HORROR!!!!!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I mean no disrespect, but the person you were talking to is a friggin Trump Level moron.

People are acting like she said something bad about the kid...she mentioned his name. She said Trump cant give him a title. He cant. THE HORROR!!!!!
                          That’s not the point. The point is that any crack in the wall is a weak spot that can be exploited.

You and I get that. We’re not fighting for our minds.
                          Code:

Comment

We need to stop being so twitterpated about all the dumb shyt meant to play to dump's base. It's white noise unless it matters to that small group of voters in a small group of states. Offensive? Yes, but a distraction we can't afford to chase after unless it affects the target group.

Comment

The articles today on Guiliani are fascinating. Apparently he's doing a TV show with a more conservative network than Fox and the show involves Ukraine. Tweet below is from that network.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ne-impeachment

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                That’s not the point. The point is that any crack in the wall is a weak spot that can be exploited.

You and I get that. We’re not fighting for our minds.
                                If anyone with an IQ over Forest Gump falls for that crap they should be forced to go back to 5th grade and feel shame.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X