This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Remember when Melania was upset because the Stanford Law Professor brought her child into it?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      He retweeted a lot of Kimberly Strassel. A woman I will never understand.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Remember when Melania was upset because the Stanford Law Professor brought her child into it?
          While I think Trump should leave the little girl alone, let her be a beacon of light to help save the environment, there is a huge difference between Greta and Barron. Barron didn't enter into the public light on his own accord. Greta and/or her parents had to expect the pushback from other children like Agent Orange, and been prepared for it. Barron is just a simple child born to simple-minded parents who probably didn't prepare him for this type of exposure.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Here comes Civil War II.

Comment

Michael Cohen says he has been left disbarred, financially crushed and embarrassed and humiliated after being sentenced to 3 years in prison. He says he regrets that he thought “being Donald Trump’s lawyer made him a ‘big man.’”
              https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/11/n...Cr77_Ds4A-k_ZY

Over 6 people close to Trump are in jail or about to be. More incoming. Yet, he just swims through it like a newborn kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Here comes Civil War II.

People on the coasts have guns too. They just don't talk about it all of the time.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Independent voters 36% yes impeach
                    Independent voters 55% no impeachment
                    I'm not surprised. In my experience, most people who identify as "independent" are just paleocons who know the Republican Party will never cut spending as deeply as they want it cut. Most of them are probably quite happy with Dump's policies of isolationism, nationalism, appointing strict constructionist judges, and slowly strangling government agencies by not backfilling leadership positions.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      People on the coasts have guns too. They just don't talk about it all of the time.
                      Liberals don't. But I wonder if we should.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Liberals don't. But I wonder if we should.
                        You’re very presumptuous.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          You’re very presumptuous.
                          This is news?

I'm sure Alaskan liberals have guns to fight off bears in heat and Palins on a rampage, or vice versa. The vaaaast majority of liberals in Acela and CA do not have guns, because we're not psychotic. I am suggesting we might at least think about cultivating a certain amount of psychopathy. Not to ever use them -- we don't fap to mass murder fantasies like Republicans. But to harden the target. To... deter.

In the end, Republicans are cowards. They aren't going to take on anybody in a fair fight. But they might be emboldened if they think they can murder us in our sleep. They are bullies. Bullies always back down when challenged.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 12-12-2019, 10:33 AM.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'd beware of getting wrapped up in one poll:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...957.html#polls

https://civiqs.com/documents/Civiqs_...ok_2019_12.pdf

The Q and Monmouth tend to show the same #'s (impeachment unfav) while the Economist and Morning Consult who impeachment favorable. The odd thing is every poster I've seen almost always has Trump's approval/disapproval within the same range: low 40's approve while mid 50's disapproval.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...able-5493.html
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              This is news?

I'm sure Alaskan liberals have guns to fight off bears in heat and Palins on a rampage, or vice versa. The vaaaast majority of liberals in Acela and CA do not have guns, because we're not psychotic. I am suggesting we might at least think about cultivating a certain amount of psychopathy. Not to ever use them -- we don't fap to mass murder fantasies like Republicans. But to harden the target. To discourage.

In the end, Republicans are cowards. They aren't going to take on anybody in a fair fight. But they might be emboldened if they think they can just beat up somebody unprotected. They are bullies. Bullies always back down when challenged.
                              Many liberals have firearms, we just don't have 15 of them that we stroke every night for our jollies.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Many liberals have firearms
                                1. Quantify "many."

2. Citation?
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X