X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I heard a report on the radio at lunch that Trump is considering participating in the Senate Trial. The Republican Senators are telling the White House to stay out of it.
    Dump wants witnesses to spread the Biden BS. The GOP knows that means they'll have to somehow invite them while still stonewalling all the witnesses the WH withheld from the House (Bolton, etc) who would blow Dump's crimes sky high.

Their best bet is just to ram it through like Justice Drunky McRapist.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Dump wants witnesses to spread the Biden BS. The GOP knows that means they'll have to somehow invite them while still stonewalling all the witnesses the WH withheld from the House (Bolton, etc) who would blow Dump's crimes sky high.

Their best bet is just to ram it through like Justice Drunky McRapist.
      It's interesting how they (Republicans) can whine about something in the House and then they have the Power of the Senate and can turn around and not do the thing they whined about. C'mon. Let's hear from all these "Fact" witnesses. I want to see a real trial in the Senate. I want to watch Harris and Klobuchar question these witnesses.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That all assumes he in any way actually wants to participate. They always say he is going to participate and answer questions, and he never does. It's just so his base can feel that goshdarn it he was gonna go along but then those darn libs prevented him.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Dump cannot appear. Hearing witnesses are put under oath.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Dump cannot appear. Hearing witnesses are put under oath.
            I'm pretty sure the Senate is not going to allow any witnesses. Cause then they immediately open themselves up to questions about all the witnesses that Trump prevented from testifying in the House. Which also makes the House whining about witnesses pretty hollow. Except for his base because according to his base Trump has done everything perfectly and the House Republicans can do no wrong.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Except for his base because according to his base Trump has done everything perfectly and the House Republicans can do no wrong.
              The base believes 100% of what they hear on Fox or from Lindsey Graham or Gym Jordan or Rudy. They don't count, they're just ballast. However, since they'll never move that means the GOP will never move. They're both jailer and prisoner of the orcs.
              Cornell University

Comment

The base believes 100% of what they hear on Fox or from Lindsey Graham or Gym Jordan or Rudy. They don't count, they're just ballast. However, since they'll never move that means the GOP will never move. They're both jailer and prisoner of the orcs.
                Yeah, the part I can't figure out is the Orcs have too many independents siding with them because.....................reasons.

Comment

Nice datamined nugget here.

Barr should just be a source for her she will defend his BS instead of ripping it.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Barr should just be a source for her she will defend his BS instead of ripping it.
                    Well, as long as he's not her source we get something good out of her. Could be worse, she could be Strassel.

Comment

Nobody Trolls this President better than Greta.

Comment

This times a thousand is how we get Drumpf off his game. There needs to be a Twitter adversary who continually pushes back.

There are good accounts that get some jabs and retorts in, but nothing consistent. There has to be someone on the Dem side who can just needle away 24/7.

Maybe there is, and I haven't seen it, but everything I see are mostly reactionary one-offs.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Welp, let's ring Pence up on obstruction charges while we're at it. They refused to submit to a subpoena for information because "the house hadn't voted for impeachment," and then denied the information again when a federal judge told Pence to pound sand and comply, and now his office is ONCE AGAIN obstructing by withholding the information because "they voted for impeachment, so the inquiry is over now."
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Senate is not going to allow any witnesses. Cause then they immediately open themselves up to questions about all the witnesses that Trump prevented from testifying in the House. Which also makes the House whining about witnesses pretty hollow. Except for his base because according to his base Trump has done everything perfectly and the House Republicans can do no wrong.
                            Dip**** Donnie whines on twitter that the House isn't doing anything cause they all they're focused on is impeachment.

Meanwhile, the House oks his modified NAFTA trade agreement and sends it to the Senate.

Moscow Mitch says the Senate can't take it up until after the new year, because they're gonna be too busy with impeachment.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Yeah, the part I can't figure out is the Orcs have too many independents siding with them because.....................reasons.
                              Because most "independents" are just Republicans without the balls to own it. Just like "libertarians".
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                This times a thousand is how we get Drumpf off his game. There needs to be a Twitter adversary who continually pushes back.

There are good accounts that get some jabs and retorts in, but nothing consistent. There has to be someone on the Dem side who can just needle away 24/7.

Maybe there is, and I haven't seen it, but everything I see are mostly reactionary one-offs.
                                He needs to give her helpful examples. For example, this is what someone watching something with a friend would look like: https://ei.marketwatch.com/Multimedi...Bw0g32vQG68zxE

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X