This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Do we really think Roberts will trash what's left of his legacy by going along with the nutball wing of the court though? And I don't think Gorsuch is an automatic lock to do it, either.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Do we really think Roberts will trash what's left of his legacy by going along with the nutball wing of the court though? And I don't think Gorsuch is an automatic lock to do it, either.
      Bro they are cementing their legacies, not trashing. To them. The test will be when a dem president starts doing some wild stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Yes.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by sagard View Post
          Bro they are cementing their legacies, not trashing. To them. The test will be when a dem president starts doing some wild stuff.

A lot of Rs would have chosen someone else, knowing that broadening the power of the office now will likely benefit a D president later. But dump cannot see beyond his own needs, which are all consuming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
            I'm not sure what people not named "Scooby" are expecting out of impeachment.

1) Put Chump's sorry arse on trial and air his dirty laundry for all to see.
            2) Watch treasonous money laundering cult members in House and Senate defend him with talking point that even Alex Jones wouldn't touch.
            3) Wait for Chump to take victory lap of "Greatest Impeachment Acquittal Ever" and completely PO the 55% of the public that can't stand him.
            4) Watch those 55% of voters come out in November to decide Chump's fate on their own terms - as Judge, Jury and Executioner.
            55% are probably voting for Trump in the states that will end up mattering.

Comment

• Originally posted by sagard View Post
              Tan suit.
              Saluting with a coffee cup.
              Brown mustard on a burger.
              Feet up on the desk.
              Being a ****** POTUS.
              *clutches pearls*
              *begins fanning self from getting vapors*
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

They are taking it up for a reason and it isnt to tell their co-conspirators they are acting like morons. They are gonna wipe Trump's spoog off their chins with the Constitution they pretend to care about.

This is not good...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Roberts' sole purpose is to keep the heists going. Ensuring Republican victories ensures conservative Court nominees, which prevents us from cutting back on the theft.

They may actually have done it. It took the GOP 50 years but they may actually have destroyed our democracy and ended representative government in the US, the country with the largest military and nuclear arsenal.

I don't know what we are going to do if Roberts overtly throws his hand in with the Nazis. There's a point at which resistance has to become more aggressive.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

If it wasn't already a fascist court, they wouldn't have picked up the case and just pointed at Nixon and Clinton's previous efforts to squash things.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                      A lot of Rs would have chosen someone else, knowing that broadening the power of the office now will likely benefit a D president later. But dump cannot see beyond his own needs, which are all consuming.
                      Will not benefit a D president later. If he's not impeached, the SC will rule that all that chit's unconstitutional.

Only R presidents can have unfettered power.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Honestly?

Yes.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Can’t believe no ones stopped by here yet to tell us all to stop being hysterical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Can’t believe no ones stopped by here yet to tell us all to stop being hysterical.
                            Well, one of them is still standing at the end of his driveway next to the lone tree in all of North Dakota waiting for a manilla envelope to appear in his mailbox, refusing to admit that everything he claimed Hillary did, Trump did in spades, and he's only using his phone to check other threads to save power.

The second one got sick of us bashing him for being a one-issue voter because he was the only one "standing up for the embryos who cannot speak!" Yet, was conspicuously silent about post-embryo lifeforms.

The third was a racist piece of sh** who ate too many Alex Jones branded lead paint chips for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner. And washed it all down with an Alex Jones Protein Shake. Then was subsequently banned from the board.

So we have no one left in "our echo chamber" to preach that we're the insane ones.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The poster who told us we were hysterical over the courts is still here, and still not a trumper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Certainly this is all chicken little right?
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X