This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

He’d **** himself. I’m convinced he has already. Can’t abruptly end a debate to clean yourself up.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The Aussies are even poking fun at adults who feel the need to b*tch about Greta.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Just another norm shattered by his administration.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I breezed through the past bit of the thread and I originally assumed him skipping the debates was the Onion article. We need more options for smileys.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Scooby realize there was a presidential debate in 1980 with an empty chair on stage??

All history repeats
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                And his supporters, those out there screaming "Support the troops!!!!" longest and loudest, eat that **** right up.

You know, it's not the incredible stupidity that makes me shake my head. Its not their mendacity. Its their utter hypocrisy, without even a hint of shame or embarassment, that makes me despise them so.
                Last edited by rufus; 12-13-2019, 12:46 PM.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Well ****head is impeached now. I guess we're going to find out what that means for 2020 pretty quickly. Senate will be a show trial and if Turtle Boy has his way it will be minimum damage for the President. If the President gets his way and all his witnesses, I heard Turtle Boy called that mutually assured destruction.

So, I'm guessing Turtle Boy gets his way.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well ****head is impeached now. I guess we're going to find out what that means for 2020 pretty quickly. Senate will be a show trial and if Turtle Boy has his way it will be minimum damage for the President. If the President gets his way and all his witnesses, I heard Turtle Boy called that mutually assured destruction.

So, I'm guessing Turtle Boy gets his way.
                    And then Dip**** Donnie can really get down to doing the crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      And then Dip**** Donnie can really get down to doing the crimes.
                      Yes. I've heard this argument and I think it's true. Once he is acquitted he is going to go full bore on everything. It's going to be a rough year.

Comment

So do republicans think dems won’t have the balls to act the same when the roles are reversed? Or do they assume they’ll never lose power?

Comment

So do republicans think dems won’t have the balls to act the same when the roles are reversed? Or do they assume they’ll never lose power?
                          They're stacking the deck so they don't. So, yeah. And once we're no longer a democracy, once Trump is in his third term in office and our elections resemble some third world despot country's, they won't.

Comment

the later

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I am curious about the fallout. I'm convinced we do not live in the same country we did prior to Trump being elected and I'm not sure we ever will.

Comment

I am curious about the fallout. I'm convinced we do not live in the same country we did prior to Trump being elected and I'm not sure we ever will.
                                Look at the U.K. election yesterday. That’s a preview of what will happen in November

Comment

Working...
                                X