X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    O'Reilly has more than enough money to retire. Why not just disappear? I don't understand these folks fascination with fame.
    More $$$$... He can buy TWO jets instead of just one!
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

O'Reilly has more than enough money to retire. Why not just disappear? I don't understand these folks fascination with fame.
      O'Reilly is a meglomaniac and a sex fiend that is why he will never leave. Maybe one day his really crazy stuff will leak...of course then he would become a media darling and end up making the talk show rounds playing the victim.

Kep,

Sooner or later the sexual harassment complaints fall on deaf ears when you join a company that literally only sexually harasses women. Not many networks are going to hire you away anymore that is for sure. NBC showed why that is an awful idea.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        More $$$$... He can buy TWO jets instead of just one!
        I will never understand this mentality. Never.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Hey it's the O-face Melania has to see once every 3 weeks.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Doesn't he have a fake Man of the Year cover also?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Has anyone checked Geraldo's meds?

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

From the NY Times.

The acrimonious divorce case of Rudy Giuliani and his estranged wife, Judith, revealed their lavish lifestyle, including a $230,000 monthly spending habit, and their 6 houses and 11 country club memberships.
                https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/n...1LGbvF_cNsvgjs

Why would a man like this want to go to jail for an Orange Babboon? Pay the woman off and disappear.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Hey it's the O-face Melania has to see once every 3 weeks.
                  That's Donnie the night he was playing with Stormy Daniels' saline bags.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    From the NY Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/n...1LGbvF_cNsvgjs

Why would a man like this want to go to jail for an Orange Babboon? Pay the woman off and disappear.
                    Cause he needs the Trump-aligned connections to keep fueling that lifestyle.

Comment

How would he ever go to jail?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        How would he ever go to jail?
                        The same way William Barr will or the (6) maybe it's (7) now that have already gone to jail that are attached to Mr. Trump. I mean, who ever thought Roger Stone would be convicted? He seems too stupid to commit crimes.

Comment

Comment

Apparently Barr's Ghost Writer for the real report is epic failing on the narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Bad Jew. You don't like Israel enough.
                              I thought Trump's claim was American Jews identify too strongly with Israel?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                I thought Trump's claim was American Jews identify too strongly with Israel?
                                I think that entirely depends on whether or not you are a Republican Jew or a Democrat Jew.

Comment

Working...
                                X