This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Did anyone else watch Matt Gaetz performance today? The sky isn't falling. It already fell.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Cue the Jennifer Lawrence nodding head gif.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Cue the Jennifer Lawrence nodding head gif.

I'd like to see the math on those numbers.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Did anyone else watch Matt Gaetz performance today? The sky isn't falling. It already fell.
          Did he threaten another witness? Did he show up drunk and drive home?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            I'd like to see the math on those numbers.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I would absolutely attend a lecture or read a book on constitutional law by Professor Feldman.

Lucky for me, looks like he wrote the book on it. Unfortunately, it's also a textbook at $200+.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

THis is great:
                https://www.chicagotribune.com/colum...g5e-story.html
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So I never put 1 & 1 together on this before:

Just rewatched THE SIMPSONS: S6 E5 - Sideshow Bob Roberts.

Our basic political scene summed up in the Simpson's hey day 25 years ago. Amazing how directly it translates to the current quagmire we're enveloped in. It matches up PERFECTLY

Goes to show that the R's have been playing the long game on this and that's why we are where we are....
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Wait, what?!?

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Welp, game on.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

And there it is.

Barr is said to disagree with a key finding in the report that the FBI had enough information in July of 2016 to launch the investigation into members of Trump’s campaign, The Post reported Monday. Barr was not “swayed” by Horowitz’s “rationale” in concluding that the FBI had sufficient basis to begin the investigation, sources told the outlet.

The Russia investigation was launched after the FBI learned that then-campaign adviser George Papadopoulos told others that Russia hacked Hillary Clinton’s emails before it was publicly revealed that the Democratic National Committee had been hacked.

The attorney general has argued that other agencies like the CIA could have information that disputes Horowitz’s conclusion, according to The Post. It remains unclear if he plans to make his opinions public.
                          https://www.salon.com/2019/12/03/bil...-probe-claims/

Trump was a victim everyone. A victim. And Barr knows it.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Kind of shocking that it was the female witness yesterday that used Barron as a prop to make a point and then apologized later. The sanctimony on the right about it is rich but they'll make a lot of hay on it. Any time a Democrat does that it's wrong, every time someone on the right does it it's right. Pretty interesting dynamic. The conversations I have had already today confirm exactly that.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Kind of shocking that it was the female witness yesterday that used Barron as a prop to make a point and then apologized later. The sanctimony on the right about it is rich but they'll make a lot of hay on it. Any time a Democrat does that it's wrong, every time someone on the right does it it's right. Pretty interesting dynamic. The conversations I have had already today confirm exactly that.
                              I think the outrage over this is stupid, but unlike the republicans she apologized

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                I think the outrage over this is stupid, but unlike the republicans she apologized
                                Well, as a supposed Democrat said this morning to me, "you're trying to impeach him, you have to be perfect, now all they're going to talk about is this and not what Trump did wrong". I said, "They're not talking about what Trump did wrong anyway." and Democrat said, "Doesn't matter, Democrats don't do this kind of stuff, we have to be perfect". What about the apology I said, Democrat said "apology makes no difference".

Fun conversations I get to have.

Comment

Working...
                                X