X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Haven't you heard? Only the prog wing is allowed to make promises they know they can't keep.
    No. The prog wing isn't allowed to make promises they know they can't achieve. That's why we need to elect a moderate.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Linda Ronstadt don't mess with scumbags.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/l...kennedy-center

During his first turn as the official host of the event, where honorees receive their Kennedy Center rainbow ribbons, Pompeo wondered aloud: “As I travel the world, I wonder when will I be loved,” referring to lyrics in Ronstadt’s 1975 hit “When Will I Be Loved,” according to Variety.

When Ronstadt, who is known as an ardent critic of President Trump, took the microphone to receive the honor, she took aim at Pompeo.
      “I’d like to say to Mr. Pompeo, who wonders when he’ll be loved, it’s when he stops enabling Donald Trump,” Ronstadt said, according to Variety.

Variety reported that Ronstadt immediately sat down after her remark, which drew gasps, slow-building applause and cheers from the audience.
      Last edited by rufus; 12-09-2019, 12:42 PM.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Linda Ronstadt don't mess with scumbags.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/l...kennedy-center
        Good for her. About time someone said it to their face.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Doug Collins is really, really stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Doug Collins is really, really stupid
            Democrats should work with him.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Democrats should work with him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Barr is going to double down and he's the only opinion that will matter going forward.

Comment

Turns out Steele was also very friendly with Ivanka. Even DURING THE FUSION WORK. And get this, Steele was apparently still favorable to Trump during the fusion work.

Steele was even contacted to work FOR the trump org.

Holy hell:

Last edited by dxmnkd316; 12-09-2019, 01:08 PM.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Turns out Steele was also very friendly with Ivanka. Even DURING THE FUSION WORK. And get this, Steele was apparently still favorable to Trump during the fusion work.

Steele was even contacted to work FOR the trump org.

Holy hell:

Comment

All of these stories were, of course, obvious to anyone who wasn't a complete ******.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So, besides Barr's take, which is insane what parts of the IG report are glowing to the Trump administration? Cause Trump tweeted that this was going to be a big news day.

Comment

So basically, Chris Steele is probably Ivanka's ex-boyfriend/side piece, lol.

Comment

Sure she blows everyone all the time
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

(She is Jewish after all )
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X