This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Kemp's still not giving him a Senate seat
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          A revitalized Germany would take care of the Russian threat. A strong France would rein in England's tendency to lapse back to their Tory dunderhead roots.
          As long as it's not the AfD and Marine Le Pen running the show, respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            I think the democrats win next year and than the republicans will stage a major comeback in ‘22 and ‘24.
            And with a much more competent fascist candidate next time.

Comment

Comment

This kind of disrespect to a subject matter witness should not be tolerated. Collins should be reprimanded by the House.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  That makes two things from Vermont that I ain't buying...
                  St. Louis retired.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Comment

So, the Republican witness says the impeachment must stop for witnesses that the White House is preventing from testifying. Great ****ing logic there.

Comment

Comment

Turley is an interesting cat.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Wut
                              I pay my taxes so the cops are getting plenty of respect from me. If they dont want to do their job they are welcome to S T F U and leave.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                People keep saying we're the laughingstock of the world. "We" aren't. He and his voters are.

The day a Democrat takes office the US will be respected and appreciated more than ever before, for getting rid of this boob and his defeating his orcs peacefully. Europe knows how difficult that can be.
                                Really cause when I travel abroad they never ask what side of the aisle I am on they just say "Trump is a moron" and laugh. They dont differentiate any more than we do when talking about them.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X