This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
    You really should be buying it from Vermont anyway...
    That makes two things from Vermont that I ain't buying...
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Not unless the GOP has been also fumigated of their Trumpist elements. Otherwise, we're never trustworthy because every 2-6 years they retake control of their fascist neo-isolationism.
      I think the democrats win next year and than the republicans will stage a major comeback in ‘22 and ‘24. We’re primed for another financial meltdown and the democrats will wind up carrying the can even though they shouldn’t.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        I think the democrats win next year and than the republicans will stage a major comeback in ‘22 and ‘24. We’re primed for another financial meltdown and the democrats will wind up carrying the can even though they shouldn’t.
        I think you're right. That has been the cycle.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Yes.

So why don't you come and testify as to what those calls were about? And if you're the p resident's attorney, why are you calling OMB?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            So why don't you come and testify as to what those calls were about? And if you're the p resident's attorney, why are you calling OMB?
            And Nunes can testify as to why he was talking on the phone with Rudy's Ukraine Criminals.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Sigh.

Dishonest Don and Rudy are tag-teaming Devin's wife?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                You really should be buying it from Vermont anyway...
                Nope.

I buy a gallon of syrup right from the producer every Maine Maple Sunday and it lasts me about a year (around $70). Get the dark amber for the most flavor, not medium amber.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  Nope.

I buy a gallon of syrup right from the producer every Maine Maple Sunday and it lasts me about a year (around $70). Get the dark amber for the most flavor, not medium amber.
                  I'm not sure I've eaten a gallon of maple syrup in my life.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    You're not a Mainer!

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      You gotta open your throat, relax the jaw.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        You're not a Mainer!
                        No doubt. Everyone knows we only have one tree in North Dakota and I'm pretty sure it's not a maple tree.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

You're missing out.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I know I have.

Comment

Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Guy who has mocking nicknames for everyone runs away when people mock him.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X