X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: He's A Witch!

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    While I think Trump should leave the little girl alone, let her be a beacon of light to help save the environment, there is a huge difference between Greta and Barron. Barron didn't enter into the public light on his own accord. Greta and/or her parents had to expect the pushback from other children like Agent Orange, and been prepared for it. Barron is just a simple child born to simple-minded parents who probably didn't prepare him for this type of exposure.
    This.

I didn't like it when people attacked Chelsea Clinton, her "fame" was by happenstance. She didn't choose the life that was given to her. Greta did. That being said, discussing with her should be the method, not attacking her.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Nobody Trolls this President better than Greta.

Sure is not the other way around?
      “Hey, type this and she will put it up on her twitters thing, just watch how you trigger her”
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        This.

I didn't like it when people attacked Chelsea Clinton, her "fame" was by happenstance. She didn't choose the life that was given to her. Greta did. That being said, discussing with her should be the method, not attacking her.
        You say that as though you think Dump is capable of having a nuanced discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          You say that as though you think Dump is capable of having a nuanced discussion.
          You could have left out "nuanced."

As for the crazy white people talking about Civil War V2: Waco and Ruby Ridge didn't end so well. Just sayin'.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Sure is not the other way around?
            “Hey, type this and she will put it up on her twitters thing, just watch how you trigger her”
            That's not how it works. Dump is playing the Old Pio game of trolling for attention by being deliberately "off his meds" ridiculous. He wants Greta to respond in kind.

Comment

https://politics.theonion.com/fox-news-condemns-2020-election-as-partisan-witch-hunt-1840395457

Fox News Condemns 2020 Election As Partisan Witch Hunt Orchestrated By Democrats To Unseat President

NEW YORK—Calling the running and nomination of a candidate a blatant abuse of power from the left, Fox News personality Tucker Carlson condemned the 2020 election Thursday as a partisan witch hunt orchestrated by Democrats to unseat President Trump. “This is nothing more than a Soviet-style democratic election,” said Carlson, adding that the timing of the election was especially suspicious, coming after Trump has already been in office for three years.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                That's not how it works. Dump is playing the Old Pio game of trolling for attention by being deliberately "off his meds" ridiculous. He wants Greta to respond in kind.
                Hmmmmm
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Well hopefully he can play another Old Pio game....

(Too soon?)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    This.

Yeah but again no one said anything about Barron which is why Clown's point doesnt really hold water and is a ridiculous false equivalency. (that I dont think he was meaning to make) Mentioning his name is not attacking him. Trump actually is attacking her and the same people who are up in arms over Barron seem to be applauding his insulting Greta.

Kids of politicos should be off limits, but the only ones attacking kids here are the GOP.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Whats sad is I didnt even question this before realizing it was an Onion article.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Yeah but again no one said anything about Barron which is why Clown's point doesnt really hold water and is a ridiculous false equivalency. (that I dont think he was meaning to make) Mentioning his name is not attacking him. Trump actually is attacking her and the same people who are up in arms over Barron seem to be applauding his insulting Greta.

Kids of politicos should be off limits, but the only ones attacking kids here are the GOP.
                        Unless they voluntarily speak up, families of politicos are off-limits.

It's like the "civilians" and "Mafia" thing. Leave it alone, unless they insert themselves. But, Trump being Trump, he doesn't care.

Edit: and one doesn't have to attack. One can engage talks. But that is too high-brow for Trump

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Whats sad is I didnt even question this before realizing it was an Onion article.
                            I knew it was The Onion, and I still couldn't manage even a little snort of laughter.

EDIT: Sure. The traditional debates would be pointless anyway, since we all know Cheeto Benito will just shout nonsense over his opponent.

Let Dump have his Nürnberg Rallies and the Dem nominee can run around the country doing townhalls.
                            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 12-13-2019, 01:58 AM.

Comment

I knew it was The Onion, and I still couldn't manage even a little snort of laughter.

EDIT: Sure. The traditional debates would be pointless anyway, since we all know Cheeto Benito will just shout nonsense over his opponent.

Let Dump have his Nürnberg Rallies and the Dem nominee can run around the country doing townhalls.
                              That was my reaction. I read the headline, then the source and just said “oh.”
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Doesn’t want to get his *** kicked by any of them.
                                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Working...
                                X