Beware The Ides of November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beware The Ides of November

You guessed it. Another PP thanks to yet another undisciplined penalty. 5-0.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Do I have to say it again? Another PP goal on a major. It’s now 7-0.
      Russell Jaslow

Comment

The major continues. The goals continue. 8-0.
        Russell Jaslow

Comment

And Geneseo goes on the PP again.

Quickly negated by a Geneseo interference.

And then Oswego gets another penalty and Geneseo scores on the 4x3. 9-0.
          Last edited by Russell Jaslow; 11-16-2019, 08:23 PM.
          Russell Jaslow

Comment

Geez am I watching Oswego or Adrian play here. Soo many penalties
            http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Oswego breaks the shutout while up two men. 9-1 final.
              Russell Jaslow

Comment

4 guys from Oswego are disqualified and can't play in the next game against Hobart

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                  Oswego breaks the shutout while up two men. 9-1 final.
                  Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                    4 guys from Oswego are disqualified and can't play in the next game against Hobart
                    How do I put this politely — you need to read the rule book.
                    Russell Jaslow

Comment

9 goals and no points for Keenan or Romano. Who'da thunk it?

Geneseo PP now clicking at 40%.
                      Last edited by geneseo; 11-17-2019, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                        I’ll put it more politely than Russell and with an explanation.

None of the Oswego players that received Game Misconducts are forced to sit out next game by NCAA rules. Coach Gosek can certainly choose to take his own disciplinary action but you only are forced to miss the next game by NCAA rules if you get a Game Disqualification, which none of those four received, at least by what is showing on the official box score right now.

Monday should be an interesting practice for Oswego. If I had to guess, there might not be many pucks and maybe even sticks involved.
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

The CCC has a fairly significant story building early this season. Nichols was picked to finish 3rd in the conference and is now sitting at 0-4 with games against Curry (3-1) coming up this weekend. It is quite possible that by the Thanksgiving break Nichols could stand at 0-6! Granted, they played two of the more traditionally top teams in the first two weeks of the season, but going o-fer against your main competition is not the way they anticipated starting the season. They are a talented team who should right the ship, but time is becoming their enemy.

The rest of the league seems to be following the preseason predictions, UNE and Salve at the top with Curry and Endicott close behind and Wentworth playing some good hockey, taking UNE to the limit last night. I am pretty sure they will surprise one of the top teas before the season ends!

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

None of the Oswego players that received Game Misconducts are forced to sit out next game by NCAA rules. Coach Gosek can certainly choose to take his own disciplinary action but you only are forced to miss the next game by NCAA rules if you get a Game Disqualification, which none of those four received, at least by what is showing on the official box score right now.

Monday should be an interesting practice for Oswego. If I had to guess, there might not be many pucks and maybe even sticks involved.
                            I like Coach Gosek, but with this much undisciplined play and attitude, soul searching should start in the Coach’s office. It appears at least a couple of those misconducts are from players running their mouth...
                            Steve
                            Penn State Class of '95
                            Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

I didn't see the box score, was just going by what the announcers said on the feed. That's good news at least.

Comment

Originally posted by prezdejohnson09 View Post
                                i’ll put it more politely than russell and with an explanation.

None of the oswego players that received game misconducts are forced to sit out next game by ncaa rules. Coach gosek can certainly choose to take his own disciplinary action but you only are forced to miss the next game by ncaa rules if you get a game disqualification, which none of those four received, at least by what is showing on the official box score right now.

Monday should be an interesting practice for oswego. If i had to guess, there might not be many pucks and maybe even sticks involved.
                                "herbies" ???

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Working...
                                X