Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLU vs RPI 11/8/19

RPI penalty again
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

Comment

Getting lots of practice on the penalty kill.

Comment

Another penalty on RPI.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        Gary Player

Comment

LOTS of practice on the penalty kill.

Comment

6-2 as we forgot to play hockey.
            Benjamin Franklin
            Gary Player

Comment

No chance for Savory on that one. St. Lawrence makes it 6-2.

Three minutes to play.

Comment

good win, need to work on discipline, as usual. LGR!
                Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

RPI wins 6-2.
                  Not a great third period, but at least they waited until they scored six goals to get sloppy.
                  Benjamin Franklin
                  Gary Player

Comment

Hated to see that last goal scored. A really good effort for almost an entire game by an RPI team that is starting to put it together. 6-2 just does not sound or look as good as 6-1 on paper. Nationwide stats are what many people see and if Savory is only charged with 1 goal, his GAA and Save percentage are just that much better. But how much can one complain about a game in which we beat a long time rival 6-2? Tomorrow will be a totally different ball of wax as CCT just pulled away from Union and won 5-1. Taking 4 penalties in the third period will just not get it done in most games and having to defend against a long 5 on 3 does take a lot out of a team's momentum. See you all tomorrow!
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                      6-2 as we forgot to play hockey.
                      Turk will vouch that I left with the score 6-1.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Turk will vouch that I left with the score 6-1.
                        Yes, he did but I did say SLU would score 2 before you left. Obviously they scored 1. Rough night for Babichuk. Wayyyyyyyyyy too many giveaways. Would love to see the same 4 lines tomorrow. They just kept storming SLU. Liked Herrman’s game. Mahshie HAS to bury that shot he had between the dots. No wonder I was freezing tonight, 1,800+ in attendance.....ouch!
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          Yes, he did but I did say SLU would score 2 before you left. Obviously they scored 1. Rough night for Babichuk. Wayyyyyyyyyy too many giveaways. Would love to see the same 4 lines tomorrow. They just kept storming SLU. Liked Herrman’s game. Mahshie HAS to bury that shot he had between the dots. No wonder I was freezing tonight, 1,800+ in attendance.....ouch!
                          On TV it did not look like even close to that attendance figure. Looked more like 500. Embarrassing especially when the team played so well and put on a nice little offensive show.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            On TV it did not look like even close to that attendance figure. Looked more like 500. Embarrassing especially when the team played so well and put on a nice little offensive show.
                            It looked like a bit over 1000 to me.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                              Actually, i watched the game . babichuk had a good night. The announcers also got it completely wrong in regards to the 2nd goal scored by St. lawrence. babichuk wasn't even on the ice. They mentioned it was on him, but they got it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X