This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

In a briefing that closely aligned with Dr. Hill’s testimony, American intelligence officials informed senators and their aides in recent weeks that Russia had engaged in a years long campaign to essentially frame Ukraine as responsible for Moscow’s own hacking of the 2016 election, according to three American officials. The briefing came as Republicans stepped up their defenses of Mr. Trump in the Ukraine affair.
    Republicans are knowingly pushing Russian propaganda. Nunes, JungleGym Jordan and Ratliffe knew this when pushing debunked Crowdstrike conspiracy theory even after Dr. Hill took an axe to it.
    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Right but again that wasnt the point Chicken Little made. Your point is valid, his isnt. He said support dropped amongst Dems which isnt true at all.
      Again, small person, I never said that. It's like you are a republican on a committee.

But even a good number of democrats don't support impeachment
      That is what I said, and when a poll shows 20% I think that is qualifies as "a good number of democrats."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I think he beats you now. Listening to you makes us sad, listening to him makes it seem like we should all just commit Seppuku
        You better be careful what you wish for. I did get the worst poster this board has ever seen banned, and not just from the board, but from the planet.

Comment

If Jim Jordan was 10 times smarter than he is this is what he'd sound like.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            How dare she not hang the God-King's visage!
            How dare Emperor Trump not have his picture hanging from everyone's office immediately following his swearing in.

It's almost as if he completely forgot about not having letterhead printed and his staff was still using Obama letterhead AND mailing items pre-signed with Obama's signature for months following his inauguration.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              You better be careful what you wish for. I did get the worst poster this board has ever seen banned, and not just from the board, but from the planet.
              You got [Alaska] Donald banned AND put him in Starman's Spacesuit when Elon Musk launched his Tesla into space?

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                How dare Emperor Trump not have his picture hanging from everyone's office immediately following his swearing in.

It's almost as if he completely forgot about not having letterhead printed and his staff was still using Obama letterhead AND mailing items pre-signed with Obama's signature for months following his inauguration.
                Deep State did that chit on purpose.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                  I never said democratic support was waning I said even a good number of democrats don't support it. Your name calling routine only reveals you to be a small person.
                  And that is wrong too. You can dress it up as much as you like but your whole point was false.

Keep trying though Chicken Little...calling me small doesn't make you any more correct. Stats prove you wrong every time you tell us the world is ending.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Deep State did that chit on purpose.
                    Schrodinger's Deep State.

Ultra connected uber secret society that controls such powerful people molding the world how they want it, yet nothing ever goes the way they plan it and they're never successful.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Oh good. I’m sitting next to a dipsh—t badger fan who is a trump fan.

Wisconsin is the worst.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Oh good. I’m sitting next to a dipsh—t badger fan who is a trump fan.

Wisconsin is the worst.
                        At the rink already? I thought 3M didn't open the doors until half way through the first.

Comment

Le bar
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                            At the rink already? I thought 3M didn't open the doors until half way through the first.
                            Drum roll
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Le bar
                              Call him (or her) an azzhole. We're all behind you.

Comment

Our president is a child

No offense to children

Comment

Working...
                                X