X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Understated.
    You know he probably goes to his office and screams for like 10 minutes!

If every Dem was like him the GOP would never win anything of value.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Gym Jordan talking...saying it isnt about facts. Well he would know

He is pushing the "Coup" narrative. Further proof they have no arguments of value.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I love Gym saying "Attacking the President is not good for the country". Did he say the same when all his cronies spent 8 years doing that to Obama? Saying he wasnt a citizen? That he was a Muslim?

Gym Jordan can drop dead.
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          I love Gym saying "Attacking the President is not good for the country". Did he say the same when all his cronies spent 8 years doing that to Obama? Saying he wasnt a citizen? That he was a Muslim?

Gym Jordan can drop dead.
          The double standard is amazing.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The media at the PC is not buying Gym's BS right now
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The only important question is are there any voters out there who have had their minds changed?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                The only important question is are there any voters out there who have had their minds changed?
                No one who watches Fox News is going to change their minds. They have everyone brainwashed over there and they're never coming back to reality.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Swalwell killing it destroying the Hearsay argument. Basically saying their argument would work better if the people who said the comments (Bolton, Mulvaney, Pompeo) were allowed to testify.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          No one who watches Fox News is going to change their minds. They have everyone brainwashed over there and they're never coming back to reality.
                          I participate frequently in a Notre Dame message board. As one might expect, most of the regular posters are fairly conservative, white, middle class and upper middle class Catholics. I have noticed a change over the last few weeks in the tone of the board and the level of disgust in not only trump, but in the republican politicians who are enabling him. More than one has said the party is dead to them and they cannot envision voting for a republican at any point in the near future. Open support of trump at this point is virtually non-existent and many of these same posters willingly admitted to voting for trump. Support of democrats based on their typical political positions is not typical, so for these people to be so openly disgusted with the behavior of republicans is not what I expected. It's those types of people I wonder about. If they are no longer willing to give trump or more importantly other republicans a pass, who knows how the elections will look next year.

Comment

Last one...the more things change:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X