X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Well Bibi does predate Trump by quite a bit

Couldnt happen to a more deserving as shole!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Tangerine Turd threw a classic tantrum this morning.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh goodie, nunes is going to go after hill Because she says his conspiracy theory is wrong

Comment

I think Nunes has an endorsement with Taco Bell...he keeps mentioning Chalupa

edit: Oh goodie the Steele Dossier
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Steve Castor was the nerdy kid in school who was part of the AV Club and got super excited when the newest Mac came around or got a Prodigy Account!
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Steve Castor was the nerdy kid in school who was part of the AV Club and got super excited when the newest Mac came around or got a Prodigy Account!
              No, because I liked that kid. Steve Castor is a Federalist-fluffing imbecile.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                I think Nunes has an endorsement with Taco Bell...he keeps mentioning Chalupa

edit: Oh goodie the Steele Dossier
                Got a chuckle out of this,

https://c-4tvylwolbz88x24ptn-z-tzu-jvtx2ehrhthpglkx2eula.g01.msn.com/g00/3_c-4ddd.tzu.jvt_/c-4TVYLWOLBZ88x24oaawzx3ax2fx2fptn-z-tzu-jvt.hrhthpglk.ulax2faluhuax2fhtwx2fluapafpkx2fIIE0 o18.ptnx3fox3d259x26dx3d541x26tx3d3x26x78x3d37x26b x3dax26vx3dmx26sx3dmx26p87j.thyrx3dpthnl_$/$/$/$/$

sry for the copy & paste
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Steve Castor is a non-alcoholic Bret Kavanaugh.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Where is gym Jordan and his screaming today?

Comment

Lol nunes getting them to admit they don’t think we should deploy operatives to dig up dirt in foreign countries.

I don’t think he thought that one through

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        No, because I liked that kid. Steve Castor is a Federalist-fluffing imbecile.
                        I was friends with the nerd...Castor is definitely him down to the big ears and weird method of getting changing vocal tones in weird points of sentences. Plus I swear he is wearing a suit 2 sizes too big for him.

Can we just have Trump ask questions since Nunes is just repeating his talking points? Would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Lol nunes getting them to admit they don’t think we should deploy operatives to dig up dirt in foreign countries.

I don’t think he thought that one through
                          Yeah the look on his face kind of told that story...

Good god all Nunes does is talk about the Steele Dossier. Even Sicatoka doesnt repeat himself this much

I love when he asks Hill questions trying to sound smart and pump up Trump and she just shoots him down. The more he interrupts Castor to ask these dumb questions the worse they look
                          Last edited by Handyman; 11-21-2019, 12:40 PM.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Well Bibi does predate Trump by quite a bit

Couldnt happen to a more deserving as shole!
                            Agreed. That guy is the worst.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Where is gym Jordan and his screaming today?
                              How bad are he and Nunes? My prim and proper mother who will go out of her way to find something nice to say about almost anyone describes them as *******s. She never - NEVER - uses language like that.

Comment

Oh good, gym is up

Comment

Working...
                                X