X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    3 more Dump voters.
    Bashing the Fash sounds pretty good right about now.

Comment

God if I commit a crime I want Ratcliffe to be the prosecutor. His questioning is pathetically bad and transparent.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The irony of Gym Jordan attacking a witness for not reporting something criminal to his superiors.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          God if I commit a crime I want Ratcliffe to be the prosecutor. His questioning is pathetically bad and transparent.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
              Yet another Trump ally facing jail time. Will Dishonest Donnie go with "is being treated very unfairly" or "barely know the gentleman"? I'm betting on the former.
              Coup!!!
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Funny here say wasn't a problem in the Benghazi hearings...

Turner just went on a Gym like rant without a question. Even Schiff mocked him for it. Now he did it to Holmes.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The laughingstock of history? Someone needs to tranq Turner

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Not enough pizzazz.

Comment

Dr. Wenstrup giving us his resume...great!

And now his important questions on...THE STEELE DOSSIER!

Wait...not letting anyone talk.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I wish they wouldn’t allow this nonsense gibberish when there aren’t even questions being asked. It’s just for Fox clips

Comment

Hill gets annoyed at not being asked questions and decides to talk on her own
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Finish him, Fiona!!

Comment

Hill is destroying them!

Wenstrup looked like he wanted to cry
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X