X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

What? Silence from Gym Jordan?

I'd never have believed it.

Course, they all know he's guilty as fuk. Also, we all know they won't vote to impeach, and the Senate won't vote to convict.

The party of law and order.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Will the sector that actually believes this be enough to influence the big picture? I'm all for fracturing the R base whenever possible, but I don't think there is anything going on in that department as of yet...
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Who knows but whats the harm in trying?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Who knows but whats the harm in trying?
            If nothing else, it will drive Dimwit Donnie into a Twitter rage.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              Will the sector that actually believes this be enough to influence the big picture? I'm all for fracturing the R base whenever possible, but I don't think there is anything going on in that department as of yet...
              Any time you can get some counter-programming in front of the orcs, do it. If nothing else you may "Norman, coordinate" a few and cause another few to stroke out. If Dump himself see it we might get lucky.

(jinx, rufus)
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

These people are allowed to vote.

Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Just reading Marcy Wheeler, and the point was made about the call from Sondland to Trump, which Trump quoted in his "press conference" that he said, "I want nothing. No quid pro quo" that Sond land says took place on 9/9.......never happened.

In Sondland's private testimony he said the call was on 9/7, and Trump's reply was there was not a quid pro quo, but Zelensky would need to go to the microphone and announce publicly that they were investigating Burisma and the 2016 elections.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    If nothing else, it will drive Dimwit Donnie into a Twitter rage.
                    Well there is a reason they chose that show
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Just reading Marcy Wheeler, and the point was made about the call from Sondland to Trump, which Trump quoted in his "press conference" that he said, "I want nothing. No quid pro quo" that Sond land says took place on 9/9.......never happened.

In Sondland's private testimony he said the call was on 9/7, and Trump's reply was there was not a quid pro quo, but Zelensky would need to go to the microphone and announce publicly that they were investigating Burisma and the 2016 elections.
                      So there wasnt a quid pro quo...except for the quid pro quo? Must be that 4D Chess Sicatoka thought Trump was always playing.

And yes...I will keep bringing you up Sicatoka since you decided to post in other threads but steer clear of this one for some reason. Whats the matter snowflake...dont want to face the firing squad? Dont worry your friends at NaziSports will still love you if you post here
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        Thanks, I had to go back and watch that whole sequence now.

Something we'll never hear from Dump, "I'm sorry I insulted you."

Comment

Comment

Perfect anthem for us "libs". Trumpers? Fck you, Colbert squats to pee.

Comment

David Perdue says what we all knew already

Sen. David Perdue (R-GA) admitted this week that Republican senators have no interest in evaluating evidence of Donald Drumpf's pressure campaign against Ukraine, currently being examined in the House impeachment inquiry, but are set on giving Drumpf's behavior their stamp of approval.

"We're going to get through this impeachment thing, it will come to the Senate, we'll vote it down," Perdue told Politico on Thursday. He added that once the Senate lets Drumpf off the hook, it would "get on to the people's business next year."

Comment

trial in the senate is gonna be fun.

hunter biden will be called to testify. perhaps the whistleblower too if not him, schiff will be to share what he knows.

fun fun fun
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X