Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Bad week for the president? How so? This week, more Trump supporters will die of old age than will abandon him, the same as any other week.

JUST IN: Donald Trump says he's "strongly considering" testifying in his own impeachment inquiry.
    It's a great week for the President. He gets to do whatever he wants, and he doesn't lose support.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

Quote Originally Posted by LynahFan View Post
    Bad week for the president? How so? This week, more Trump supporters will die of old age than will abandon him, the same as any other week.
    That notion is not supposed to be pointed out in this thread.

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

If Trump spoke at the Impeachment...that would be must see TV.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

But of course...

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    It is also not going to happen.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Lying liars that lie...

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    It is also not going to happen.
    Oh God no. Someone would shoot him before they would let him do that. There isnt enough reams of paper in Washington to print out all the Perjury Charges that would lead to
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Who cares if he knows the identity? Knowing who the Whistleblower is is not a crime.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

https://twitter.com/ReesusP/status/1196172252116443137

Jim Jordan: I ran into a door.
    All of Trump's wives: Yeah...us too.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    https://twitter.com/ReesusP/status/1196172252116443137

Jim Jordan: I ran into a door.
    All of Trump's wives: Yeah...us too.
    Was it the same door he hid behind when his wrestlers tried to tell him they were being molested?
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

\../ \../

Iowa Poll: President Trump's popularity sky-high among registered Republicans.

I think hes doing a tremendous job, really, as far as Im concerned, said Wayne Sparker, 82, a Lake Mills resident and poll respondent. "Ive been a Democrat all my life, but when he ran for office, when I could see what he was standing up for for the borders and the different solutions he brought forth I felt that I definitely needed to vote for him.
    For the life of me, I don't understand these idiots who claim to have been "a Demorcrat all my life" and yet could have even considered voting for trump, let alone think that 3 years in he has done anything positive as president. Frankly I wonder if many of them are just lying, and rarely -- if ever -- voted for someone with a "D" next to the name.

But even if the rube quoted was mostly honest, where is that beautiful wall for instance? Fact is there WERE lots of reasons for idiots and bigots to go ahead and vote for trump, but he's barely delivered on the bad ideas, let alone done anything of an actual positive nature. I guess for all the bigots out there, we can give trump credit for the marked uptick in reported hate crimes from one end of the country to the other.

ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    Iowa Poll: President Trump's popularity sky-high among registered Republicans.

For the life of me, I don't understand these idiots who claim to have been "a Democrat all my life" and yet could have even considered voting for trump, let alone think that 3 years in he has done anything positive as president. Frankly I wonder if many of them are just lying, and rarely -- if ever -- voted for someone with a "D" next to the name.

But even if the rube quoted was mostly honest, where is that beautiful wall for instance? Fact is there WERE lots of reasons for idiots and bigots to go ahead and vote for trump, but he's barely delivered on the bad ideas, let alone done anything of an actual positive nature. I guess for all the bigots out there, we can give trump credit for the marked uptick in reported hate crimes from one end of the country to the other.
    I know that Rush and some of the other bottom feeders have encouraged their listeners to misidentify as Democrats in order to sow chaos, throw off polling, own the libs, whatever. Maybe that's actually a thing that has reached critical mass now? Who can tell with a cult?
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

\../ \../

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    I know that Rush and some of the other bottom feeders have encouraged their listeners to misidentify as Democrats in order to sow chaos, throw off polling, own the libs, whatever. Maybe that's actually a thing that has reached critical mass now? Who can tell with a cult?
    A friend of mine went off the evangelical deep end a generation ago and she and her husband eventually ended up in Iowa. In 2000 He told me that his church actually ENCOURAGED their members to lie to pollsters if certain topics came up, as a means of keeping people off balance so it might be easier for a "conservative" movement to succeed. It was their duty as Christians. At the time, I was more middle of the road politically, but leaned right on a number of issues. Perhaps that is when my awakening began and I started to realize just how hypocritical the right, republicans and evangelical Christians (especially white ones) were and are.

As a post script to that, the friend's husband eventually left her for a former Methodist minister. As I said, hypocritical.

Idiots out walking around...

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    He won't, he's just trolling the press. And they fall for it every. d@mn. time.

ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    He won't, he's just trolling the press. And they fall for it every. d@mn. time.
    I don't think they're "falling for it." I think they're still using his idiocy to fluff their ratings. Even after 3 years of him destroying America. Because profit > people.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Yep, still here

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    I don't think they're "falling for it." I think they're still using his idiocy to fluff their ratings. Even after 3 years of him destroying America. Because profit > people.
    Bingo
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Lying liars that lie...
    Another Stepford Republican automaton heard from. *bleep*bleep*bloop*

Thread Information