Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Dishonest Donnie left out his "you know it, everyone knows it" all-purpose proof point. But he did put his malign vindictiveness on display.

When NSC advisor Robert O’Brien was asked to confirm that the decision is not retaliation against Vindman, his response was that he "personally had never retaliated against anyone.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rogie21 View Post
    Dishonest Donnie left out his "you know it, everyone knows it" all-purpose proof point. But he did put his malign vindictiveness on display.

When NSC advisor Robert O’Brien was asked to confirm that the decision is not retaliation against Vindman, his response was that he "personally had never retaliated against anyone.”
    Jfc

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

So, two political backers of Rick Perry got a lucrative gas exploration contract from Ukraine, only a month after Perry attended the new president's inauguration ceremony, and pitched him on hiring one of them as an energy advisor.

But Red Don's only concern about withholding aid money from Ukraine was corruption in that country.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    So, two political backers of Rick Perry got a lucrative gas exploration contract from Ukraine, only a month after Perry attended the new president's inauguration ceremony, and pitched him on hiring one of them as an energy advisor.

But Red Don's only concern about withholding aid money from Ukraine was corruption in that country.
    Well, I hadn't heard that yet. Who's surprised? I wonder if Rand Paul is upset. He sure was carrying water for the Prez yesterday about Biden.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

She's not wrong.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Well, that seems perfectly normal.

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post

Draining the swamp by...adding more swampiness?!?! More of that Trump 4D Chess.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Draining the swamp by...adding more swampiness?!?! More of that Trump 4D Chess.
    Isn't it 5D at this point? It can't really be 4D anymore cause the Chess he's playing has never been done before.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Well, that seems perfectly normal.
    Definitely the actions of people who have zero to hide...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Isn't it 5D at this point? It can't really be 4D anymore cause the Chess he's playing has never been done before.
    Oh man good point! We need that manila envelope and fast!
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

Speaking of which, can you imagine what a treat it would be to watch dumpie actually try to play a game of chess? The frustration he would show at having to think more than one move ahead and the fit he would throw because his king can only move one space at a time? The over/under in how long it would take for all the pieces to end up on the floor?

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Never Forget!
    Perfectly normal.

He always sounds like such a nice man.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Trump wants you to know Bevin was down in the polls by $Texas until Trump came and got him into a dead heat.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

I'm sure Sic would have problems with that had his parents raised him with anything resembling personal integrity.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Thread Information