This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.61: All Are Welcome to Watch This Circus

Cuomo is lame. He's a smarter Smerconish. Their scrupulous "I'm objective" acts are a cover for "I solely care about self-promotion."

The only ones I like are Dean Obeidallah and, occasionally, Thom Hartman (when he's doing a text/testimony breakdown, not when he's rocking his tinfoil).
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

....what?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Devin Nunes whining about "conspiracy theories" is the ultimate in chutzpah.
        You could literally take his opening statement, switch all references of one party to the other, and it would actually be almost completely factual. Sadly, evidence seems to show many people are more likely to believe outrageous lies than they are to believe things that are demonstrably true. Nunes and all the republicans know this, so they have nothing to lose by lying, and lying all the time. Unless and until Americans learn to take a harder look at their social media outlets (where most people get their news nowadays) we can look forward to this being the new norm. Sort of like mass shootings.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          You could literally take his opening statement, switch all references of one party to the other, and it would actually be almost completely factual.
          "Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty."
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            You could literally take his opening statement, switch all references of one party to the other, and it would actually be almost completely factual. Sadly, evidence seems to show many people are more likely to believe outrageous lies than they are to believe things that are demonstrably true. Nunes and all the republicans know this, so they have nothing to lose by lying, and lying all the time. Unless and until Americans learn to take a harder look at their social media outlets (where most people get their news nowadays) we can look forward to this being the new norm. Sort of like mass shootings.
            Projection. It's all they do.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Cuomo is lame. He's a smarter Smerconish. Their scrupulous "I'm objective" acts are a cover for "I solely care about self-promotion."

The only ones I like are Dean Obeidallah and, occasionally, Thom Hartman (when he's doing a text/testimony breakdown, not when he's rocking his tinfoil).
              I'm not particularly a fan of his but my wife likes to tune into CNN when she tires of me flipping between the Nat Geo channels and such. I just disagreed with Rube - I find him to be more of a mouthpiece than provocateur.

Comment

Cannot believe the word kardashian was just spoken

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  I get Jordan (gerrymandered OH district) but I don't get Nunes. In districts drawn by an independent commission, is it really possible that CA has that many knuckledraggers who want this guy representing them? I thought CA Goopers were all those old timey country club types.
                  I have an aunt, uncle, and two cousins in OH-4. It's not a surprise to me why Jordan keeps getting elected.

Comment

3 more Dump voters.
                    Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Oh, The Hill. Where John Solomon and Rudy spread their Biden conspiracies?

Nice.
                      Yes The Hill...the one plenty of us link to on a daily basis.

Your love affair with The Rube is so cute I cant wait to get the Save the Date
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        ....what?

Happens to me LITERALLY daily.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Happens to me LITERALLY daily.
                            Yeah, I would say that I can follow along with my wife's phone calls about 90% of the time when she's not on speakerphone. Some people just have the volume set high.

A man the age of Dump is going to have it loud. Add to that, look at his notes that were photographed yesterday - the man is practically blind, too. He's filled with too much hubris to wear glasses or a hearing aid.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Nunes again left room while majority counsel questioned her

Comment

Yet another Trump ally facing jail time. Will Dishonest Donnie go with "is being treated very unfairly" or "barely know the gentleman"? I'm betting on the former.
                                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X