2019 Elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Bevin is saying "there are irregularities." What irregularities, he refuses to specify.
    Yah.... he lost
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: 2019 Elections

Kentucky Secretary of State: "Bashear won the election and I don't believe Bevin can make up the votes."

Kentucky Senate Republicans: "We can pick the governor, then."
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Holy crap. Republicans just don’t even hide it anymore.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Enjoying the liberal victories.

Just not so much the local one. Here in my liberal part of MI, the only thing on my ballot was a $1 BILLION Ann Arbor schools initiative.
          My taxes just went up $350/year. Also the way it was worded with what the funds are for, I'm sure there will be another millage next year wanting funds for something else for the schools. I'm all for funding our schools, and paying my share of taxes, I'm just with the 46% of voters that thought this school infrastructure bill isn't the way to do it.
          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
          7 B1G
          7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
          6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
          5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
          5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
          2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
          2 Alaskan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Republicans. The Delusional Party. The Ignorance is Bliss Party.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                Kentucky Secretary of State: "Bashear won the election and I don't believe Bevin can make up the votes."

Kentucky Senate Republicans: "We can pick the governor, then."
                Yeah, good luck with that.

I'm always amused by how the media reports GOP intransigence with breathless shock and awe. Bevin refuses to concede because he thinks he would have won. That's news? It would be news if he DID concede. ConservaNazi's are floating some ridiculous scheme to stay in power? Again, what else would anybody with half a brain expect at this point? Bevin could have lost that race by 20 points and he'd still be out claiming irregularities while some GOP hick in office would be saying he'd found some dastardly plan to remain in power after all. Its almost like the news media is made up of an army of Scooby's!
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Yeah, good luck with that.

I'm always amused by how the media reports GOP intransigence with breathless shock and awe. Bevin refuses to concede because he thinks he would have won. That's news? It would be news if he DID concede. ConservaNazi's are floating some ridiculous scheme to stay in power? Again, what else would anybody with half a brain expect at this point? Bevin could have lost that race by 20 points and he'd still be out claiming irregularities while some GOP hick in office would be saying he'd found some dastardly plan to remain in power after all. Its almost like the news media is made up of an army of Scooby's!
                  You should have seen Morning Joe this morning. Joe was yelling in the camera at Trump telling him that Bevin was UP by 5 points until his rally. I was dying laughing.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Where is joe?
                    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    On the road with Sicatoka?
                    Spending more time with the grandkids, rather than get yelled at by a bunch of angry libs on a third-rate message board?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Will Scooby still deny the Blue Wave?

(I keed!!!)

Even NDHockeyGuy is gonna have to admit all signs are pointing towards a disaster in 12 months. Trump is toxic to all Republicans.
                      If you looked at my posts I had very positive and optimistic things to say after the 2018 midterms. My overarching theme has been to keep it up, including an earlier post today. Just because I think the world is ending doesn't mean I think it is over or it can't be turned in a positive direction. It's understandable that ANY of us would feel that way if we're old enough to have witness what has been going on in the world since the 1970s (I am and have the achy knees and back to prove it! )

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Dems with a complete sweep of VA now. We're a blue state. We did this against a GOP-drawn slate, too, so it's only going to get better.

I can't tell you how significant this is. We just beat the GOP in a traditional right wing stronghold, with the GOP leg still cheating. Not just that; we destroyed them.

VA, a slave state, has now formally joined the Free World. This is like liberation from Nazi occupation.
                        And your new state legislature will be responsible for redistricting the state following the census.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Prop DD (sports betting) winning 50.5% to 49.5% as of early this morning - still too close to call.
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I think with VA trending the way it has there's hope for North Carolina. Sometimes it takes a while for people to throw off their party affiliation long after they should have. A lot of educated voters were most likely clinging to the notion that the majority of the GOP is really those old country club grandfatherly types of their youth. Slowly these people are waking up to the fact that 99% of the GOP are either active Nazi's or have no problem with Nazi's running things. Even in places like KY the suburbs around Louisville (I'm assuming the most prosperous region, I've been there and it looked pretty nice) went Dem this time around.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              I think with VA trending the way it has there's hope for North Carolina. Sometimes it takes a while for people to throw off their party affiliation long after they should have. A lot of educated voters were most likely clinging to the notion that the majority of the GOP is really those old country club grandfatherly types of their youth. Slowly these people are waking up to the fact that 99% of the GOP are either active Nazi's or have no problem with Nazi's running things. Even in places like KY the suburbs around Louisville (I'm assuming the most prosperous region, I've been there and it looked pretty nice) went Dem this time around.
                              NC had an Indian Summer a while back but the rot is deeper there and it will take longer. Also, the NC northern invasion is primarily tech and tech bros go through that Lew Rockwell libertarian chud phase. So it will take longer. But it's probably the next Hee Haw state to go.

GA is a whole different thing: that's being driven by black professionals. When GA really does go it's going to be a whole new thing in American politics. They aren't going to f-ck around. As Reggie Hammond said, "I'm your worst nightmare..."

Fainting Couch McFlyover aint ready for that sh-t, but it's coming, thank god.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Anybody I've ever known who's moved their family to North Carolina has said the same two things:

1 (upon moving) - "I got a house twice the size for half the price!!!"

2 (6 months later) - "THIS is the best public school in the district? I'm not sending my kids here!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X