Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Union @ RPI, Saturday, 10/26/19

One! We want more!!

Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!

Goooooooooooooooooal!!! Reilly pp!!!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Exciting last minute, but no goal.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

final UC 2 RPI 1
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Assessment - Union was as expected, not nearly as bad as a 0-7 would be. We are competitive. We are exciting to watch. We have a lot of positives but they have to play a bit more organized. This is one that could have gone either way (not something we could say much the past few years). If we do not ring one off the post, if we score on a breakaway, if we deflect that 2nd Union goal up higher, this one is a tie at worst. After 6 games we are a better team than we have been but of course have some work to do. We especially have to get back to winning and competing for face offs. All in all, this is a team that bears watching. Just my 2¢.
          What is of considerable concern is the number of empty seats for not only the Blackout game, but the biggest rivalry game at home. 3100? if that number is even correct is just not enough of the raucous RPI support that this team deserves.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            Assessment - Union was as expected, not nearly as bad as a 0-7 would be. We are competitive. We are exciting to watch. We have a lot of positives but they have to play a bit more organized. This is one that could have gone either way (not something we could say much the past few years). If we do not ring one off the post, if we score on a breakaway, if we deflect that 2nd Union goal up higher, this one is a tie at worst. After 6 games we are a better team than we have been but of course have some work to do. We especially have to get back to winning and competing for face offs. All in all, this is a team that bears watching. Just my 2¢.
            What is of considerable concern is the number of empty seats for not only the Blackout game, but the biggest rivalry game at home. 3100? if that number is even correct is just not enough of the raucous RPI that this team deserves.
            Even more surprising to me is that Messa, which is much smaller, wasn't sold out.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I went to both games this weekend and it was truly a tale of two different RPI (and Union) teams. Friday night RPI dictated play and outskated and outeorked Union in their barn. They did well in the dot and generated a lot of offense.

Last night RPI was sluggish and Union outplayed and outworked RPI all night in all phases. Credit Union coaches for making overnight adjustments and for getting their kids ready to play in our barn. They were and they did.
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
              X