Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Ncha 2019-20

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    253

    Ncha 2019-20

    The NCHA is down a member, and back to the weekend series schedule format this season.

    Preseason Coaches Poll
    1. St. Norbert 99 (9 first-place votes)
    2. Adrian 91 (2 first-place votes)
    3. Marian 76
    4. MSOE 65
    5. Aurora 64
    6. Lake Forest 63
    7. St. Scholastica 50
    8. Concordia Wisconsin 33
    9. Trine 25
    10. Finlandia 24
    11. Lawrence 15
    5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
    2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Somewhere East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Coughlin View Post
    The NCHA is down a member, and back to the weekend series schedule format this season.

    Preseason Coaches Poll
    1. St. Norbert 99 (9 first-place votes)
    2. Adrian 91 (2 first-place votes)
    3. Marian 76
    4. MSOE 65
    5. Aurora 64
    6. Lake Forest 63
    7. St. Scholastica 50
    8. Concordia Wisconsin 33
    9. Trine 25
    10. Finlandia 24
    11. Lawrence 15
    How embarrassing for Lawrence. Two brand new programs within the past 4 years already passing them up.

  3. #3
    Rocking 'The Stone'
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Retired in De Pere
    Posts
    3,581

    Re: Ncha 2019-20

    It is very early, but indications are that the NCHA NCAA auto bid will be very competitive this season.
    SNC and Adrian both lose their conference openers and Marian, MSOE, Aurora, LFC and Trine all look stronger....
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Somewhere East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by pete99race View Post
    It is very early, but indications are that the NCHA NCAA auto bid will be very competitive this season.
    SNC and Adrian both lose their conference openers and Marian, MSOE, Aurora, LFC and Trine all look stronger....
    Plus the loss of Northland makes the conference more competitive.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    253

    Re: Ncha 2019-20

    Quote Originally Posted by d3hockey57 View Post
    Plus the loss of Northland makes the conference more competitive.
    Northland is currently one spot ahead of SNC in the way too early Pairwise Rankings.
    5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
    2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    253

    Re: Ncha 2019-20

    The NCHA North Division is currently a combined 1-9 in conference play.
    5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
    2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

  7. #7
    Rocking 'The Stone'
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Retired in De Pere
    Posts
    3,581

    Re: Ncha 2019-20

    I watched part of the MSOE vs LFC game last night...impressed with the speed and skill that MSOE has added at forward, plus their new goalie played well enough to win his fifth game of the season.
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •