X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    You think we live in a "just society"?
    Obviously not. When have we EVER done anything about it?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      By the way. The Watchmen just keeps getting better and better. If Alan Moore had any brains he would have endorsed this masterpiece long ago.
      Moore will never watch a second of that show willingly. He will simply push to have his most dedicated fans boycott the show. All the while cashing the royalty check from HBO.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I think he claimed once he doesnt take the money but that might have been one of his lonely fanboys saying that.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What’s his problem with it?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            What’s his problem with it?
            Anybody who does something with his work is considered a usurper by him. Secretly, I think he's scared that somebody might take his work and improve upon it.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Anybody who does something with his work is considered a usurper by him. Secretly, I think he's scared that somebody might take his work and improve upon it.
              Well I mean we are all just lucky we were allowed to be graced by the greatness that is Alan Moore. He is truly the William Shakespeare of our time.

The guy makes Kepler look humble and concise
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just finished up the final season of The Deuce. What a wonderful, and fitting ending. Just beautiful.

Magical, and yet at the same time, filled with a sadness and nostalgia for an area that lost its character and personality in the name of corporate gentrification.
                Last edited by rufus; 11-12-2019, 03:11 PM.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Is Alan Moore the guy who wrote the pedo smut stories that he tried to pass off as art?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Is Alan Moore the guy who wrote the pedo smut stories that he tried to pass off as art?
                    Yes...
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

And he used a collection of others’ characters from children novels to do it. I’m willing to bet that was done purposefully to send a message of how he views others trying to build on his prior work.

He just sucked at sending that message.

Comment

Watched the first 1/3 of American Gods S2 last night. Still bizarre, graphic, and awesome. Wondering how far they'll take this (read that S3 is a go).
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Disney+ was available early on my PS4. So I downloaded it and now I'm watching the first episode of the Mandalorian. So far I'm loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                            Disney+ was available early on my PS4. So I downloaded it and now I'm watching the first episode of the Mandalorian. So far I'm loving it.
                            App cant connect this AM. Must be overloaded.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              App cant connect this AM. Must be overloaded.
                              I had wait times when running through the menus, but things would eventually load. I didn't watch anything because I had to get into the office today.

Comment

Hulu has canceled the Veronica Mars series.

Comment

Working...
                                X