Re: The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

UMD's non-conference schedule as we know it:
    Icebreaker

Wisconsin
    @UML
    Minnesota Home and Home
    @ Minnesota State
    BSU Home and Home

I kinda wonder if one series will be deferred and maybe play another eastern team? I am not sure. Or maybe they will play Minnesota in the Icebreaker and not a non-conference series.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

SLU STILL SUCKS

I don't know anything at the moment. I thought I heard next season that Cornell is traveling to North Dakota, but that isn't probally true, since next year was already planned @Cornell

Quote Originally Posted by Biddco View Post
    I kinda wonder if one series will be deferred and maybe play another eastern team? I am not sure. Or maybe they will play Minnesota in the Icebreaker and not a non-conference series.
    Dartmouth owes you a trip, I believe. So if not next year, in the not too distant future.

The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Spreadsheet OOC History tab has been updated with UConn's entire OOC. Apparently there will be a tournament in Milwaukee that UConn will be participating in. (Badger Showdown revival???)

UConn's 10 game OOC is:
    CT Tourney 2X
    Milwaukee Tourney 2X
    Ohio State 2X
    Arizona State 2X
    Sacred Heart 1X
    @Colgate 1X

Thank you Zachary for emailing me this information! (not sure what your username is here)
    Last edited by Liveatjrl; 12-06-2019 at 10:50 PM.

Divver reported that there's rumblings of Providence playing at Cornell either next year or in 2 years. Not confirmed but will note this as tentative.

Brown will play a game at UMass next year.
    Last edited by Liveatjrl; 12-10-2019 at 11:20 PM.

Hearing that the Final Year of the Turkey Leg Classic will consist of Merrimack, Umass-Lowell, Bemidji State, and Miami.

Follow me on Twitter: @Biddco Biddco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBear View Post
    Dartmouth owes you a trip, I believe. So if not next year, in the not too distant future.
    Oh really? I just assumed the invitational to their tournament was a one off thing.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Follow me on Twitter: @EdTrefzger Ed Trefzger's Avatar

Officially announced this afternoon, RIT at Bowling Green outdoors at Fifth Third Field in Toledo on 1/2/21: https://www.toledowalleye.com/news/b...interfest-2020

2020 is almost here! Anyone read or hear anything new for 2020-21 OOC opponents?

I'll get the spreadsheet updated as soon as the ECAC composite schedule is released which historically has been around this time of the year.

The ECAC non-travel partner schedule has been posted at eLynah. It's an attachment to https://elf.elynah.com/read.php?1,22...e=1#msg-224701

The Harvard @ Union game is also not there as it will be moved so that Harvard doesn't play two games the weekend before the Beanpot opening round.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-01-2020 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    The ECAC non-travel partner schedule has been posted at eLynah. It's an attachment to https://elf.elynah.com/read.php?1,22...e=1#msg-224701

The Harvard @ Union game is also not there as it will be moved so that Harvard doesn't play two games the weekend before the Beanpot opening round.
    Thanks Ralph! 2020-21 Schedule tab has been updated with confirmed dates. Other known games but TBD dates can be found in the tournaments and future games tab.

Let me know if there are any mistakes and if anyone has any additional information I can add to spreadsheet!

SLU STILL SUCKS

Is North Dakota at Cornell for 2 next year, or is it only 1? Also if any else OOC please reply.

This is for 2021-2022 but I figured I would post it any ways.

Clarksonfan - North Dakota will be at Cornell for 2 in 20/21 and then Cornell at North Dakota for 2 in 21/22.

Boblav1 - Great info, I would've assumed they'd return the visit in 20/21, I'll make a note of this in spreadsheet for 21/22.

From a post on eLynah by jkahn
    I asked Coach about next year's OOC schedule at the Q&A at the Fortress pre-game reception.
    North Dakota at Lynah (2) - per a player's parents this is our opener
    CU at Arizona State (2) - although Mike said something about a tournament, so I'm not sure if they are both vs. ASU
    Yale at MSG
    AIC at Lynah
    Cornell at Providence

SLU STILL SUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    From a post on eLynah by jkahn
    Liveatjrl: Thanks. Just wasn't positive.
    Ralph Baer: If Clarkson is at ASU 2 next season, or a tournament, the tournament would most likely be the Desert Classic.

Brown will play at ASU 2xs in January

An update on RIT's schedule for 2020. Merrimack is off the schedule, replaced by a game at Union. The Bowling Green outdoor game will be joined by a game at BGSU's Slater Family Ice Arena, probably on 12/31/20. RIT's other two home non-conference games will be vs. Princeton. So: @Union, Notre Dame at Rochester's Blue Cross Arena, @BGSU, vs. BGSU outdoors in Toledo, 2x home vs. Princeton.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
    An update on RIT's schedule for 2020. Merrimack is off the schedule, replaced by a game at Union. The Bowling Green outdoor game will be joined by a game at BGSU's Slater Family Ice Arena, probably on 12/31/20. RIT's other two home non-conference games will be vs. Princeton. So: @Union, Notre Dame at Rochester's Blue Cross Arena, @BGSU, vs. BGSU outdoors in Toledo, 2x home vs. Princeton.
    Great info! Wonder what the reason is behind having to change Merrimack to Union. Did MC have a conflict or RIT?

Merrimack had the conflict.

Thread Information